WVU transfer Tykee Smith

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
They didn’t force him out like some where alluding to. They didn’t tell him to pack his bags. He came to them and said he wanted to transfer and they didn’t beg him to stay. Not a single person at WVU will say “yeah, we wanted Tykee Smith gone.”

I totally believe you. After some nice foul tips in the coaching search, you're bound to put one in play with your "insider" info.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Why does PSU keep stealing all our recruits? They suck.
I'm not saying he is, but there has been stuff from a Couch Burner board that he was somewhat of a cancer. We could have dodged a bullet on this one in my opinion.

Safety and corner is just stacked already anyway: Anthony Johnson, Tayvon Kyle and Datrone are a great starting group at corner. Best big 12 tandem of safeties in Isheem, Eisworth, and whoever plays the third spot

My guess is Craig McDonald wins that job but could also go to the villanova guy

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Here’s what’s gonna happen. Bookmark it. Tag it. Set reminders in your phone. Steve will be let go around March 17th or 18th and Altman will be hired around April 1st
Lmao I love how no one believed me..yet no one could confirm Gibbs didnt interview. You must’ve forgotten how I knew the day and within the hour Otz was being announced:prohm:
Yeah I can't believe why no one would believe you!

Gibbon

Aug 20, 2013
Ames
I'm not saying he is, but there has been stuff from a Couch Burner board that he was somewhat of a cancer. We could have dodged a bullet on this one in my opinion.

Safety and corner is just stacked already anyway: Anthony Johnson, Tayvon Kyle and Datrone are a great starting group at corner. Best big 12 tandem of safeties in Isheem, Eisworth, and whoever plays the third spot

My guess is Craig McDonald wins that job but could also go to the villanova guy

Agreed, it would be a bigger deal if he could play cornerback since our safeties room is pretty stacked.

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
Yeah I can't believe why no one would believe you!
In previous posts, I’ve already stated Altman was a pipe dream. That’s who I wanted ISU to hire. It was before I had received any information from those within the university. Go back and check the time stamps on when I said Otz would be hired and when it was announced.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyPunch

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Hard pass if thats the case. That is the last thing we need this year.
Depends on what the problem was. If he was dissatisfied and vocal about their offense being bad, that won’t be a problem here.

I think I read that WVU has something like fourteen players in the transfer portal. That sounds like it might not be a player problem.

• Agree
Reactions: 83cy and Peter

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
I hesitate to get in the middle of this, but: no one can confirm that I didn’t interview, either.
That’s not true. You can confirm it. We’ll believe you.

Reactions: Pat