Will the BIG10 Reverse Their Decision?

L

LincolnWay187

It's pretty wild watching Chris say in one tweet that the truth is always found in the middle between the extremes, then in another he's buying wholesale into conspiracy theories about how schools are skipping football just to hurt Trump.
Both Biden and Trump are running ads in Ohio blaming the other on no football there. People are definitely playing politics with it, no question about it.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY and dawgpound

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
When Twins is trying to compare racial bias to pedophilia/child rape (PSU) and rape (MSU) yes, yes it absolutely is the take I want to have. There's no comparison in my mind. You don't go to jail for racial bias. You go to jail for a long time for rape and child rape.
Wow

• Informative
Reactions: Shawker

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
It's pretty wild watching Chris say in one tweet that the truth is always found in the middle between the extremes, then in another he's buying wholesale into conspiracy theories about how schools are skipping football just to hurt Trump.

How else would you explain this? IT IS POLITICS. Here, let's simplify it to Des Moines. Some kids in Urbandale are going to school and playing football. Some kids live across the street and are attending on-line and not playing football. The only difference is a Political Boundary called a school district. It's not like the virus exists on one-side and not the other.

Why the political decisions are made can be left to the Cave.

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
The fact you think what happened at Iowa wasn't a big deal is what's wrong with our society today

I said nothing about it not being a big deal. In fact, I said it was bad. It's still not as bad as pedophilia. I'm done arguing this with you since you only want to make disingenuous arguments.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
If only he had experienced life shaping events like leaving the DSM suburbs for a white neighborhood in Columbus, OH; buying a Range Rover; bragging about smoking weed, and posting 40,000 + times anonymously on a message board, he would be able to "relate" and "get" everything like you do.

Why are you making this political?

• Dumb
Reactions: Gorm

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I said nothing about it not being a big deal. In fact, I said it was bad. It's still not as bad as pedophilia. I'm done arguing this with you since you only want to make disingenuous arguments.
You're also comparing one horrible person at Penn State to multiple horrible people at Iowa

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Tell me what other pandemics have shut down college football. 2017-18... nope. 2009 nope. 1972 or 77...nope. I think you get the idea.

What were the number of deaths like for those vs. Covid?

The Spanish Flu helped to alter the scheduling of the 1918 season. Some teams didn't play until November. Michigan was named champs at 5-0.

That was well before the hysteria surrounding the event like College Gameday and a much smaller population of people.

Reactions: Cyclad

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
So back to football. Any idea on Iowa's schedule. How are they going to handle having a decently difficult schedule? I mean they lost 3-4 easy wins.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So back to football. Any idea on Iowa's schedule. How are they going to handle having a decently difficult schedule? I mean they lost 3-4 easy wins.
It will all depend on their crossover games. They already are going to get to play Purdue, Northwestern, Nebraska and Illinois for sure so if they cross over with Rutgers and Maryland their schedule will be a joke once again

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
No you are making **** up like normal. I knew I shouldn’t have unignored you. You make up imaginary posts by Chris buying into Trump conspiracies people are going to call you out. Dumb posts get dumb ratings.

I don't have to make it up, the tweets are right there in public view.

Not sure what inspired this level of outrage today but there's no need to take it out on me. I'm here to answer for anything you think I've made up, but I suspect you're just projecting like usual.

STCoach

Sep 16, 2020

The schedule for Iowa that was released in early August was:

Maryland
at Purdue
at Minnesota
Nebraska
Northwestern
at Illinois
at Penn State
Michigan State
Wisconsin
at Ohio State

If what the Purdue AD says is true, that would mean Iowa would drop either the game at PSU or at OSU as the game dropped is going to be against a team from the East and Iowa had 5 away and 4 home games with the initial schedule.

Drop at OSU and we can play them for the title on 12/19 instead.

I am typing this without looking at the schedules for PSU, Maryland or OSU. Obviously, this simple of a solution wouldnt fly with PSU or OSU only scheduled for 4 home games originally.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Maryland
at Purdue
at Minnesota
Nebraska
Northwestern
at Illinois
at Penn State
Michigan State
Wisconsin
at Ohio State

If what the Purdue AD says is true, that would mean Iowa would drop either the game at PSU or at OSU as the game dropped is going to be against a team from the East and Iowa had 5 away and 4 home games with the initial schedule.

I am typing this without looking at the schedules for PSU, Maryland or OSU. Obviously, this simple of a solution wouldnt fly with PSU or OSU only scheduled for 4 home games originally.

That's a 10 game schedule you listed

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

Maryland
at Purdue
at Minnesota
Nebraska
Northwestern
at Illinois
at Penn State
Michigan State
Wisconsin
at Ohio State

I'm sure you would like to get out of playing at Ohio State...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron