Will the BIG10 Reverse Their Decision?

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
None of these people can explain how not playing football would be politically beneficial for anyone. I think saying or writing the word "politics" makes them think they've come to some profound conclusion about the state of the world...

It's pretty wild watching Chris say in one tweet that the truth is always found in the middle between the extremes, then in another he's buying wholesale into conspiracy theories about how schools are skipping football just to hurt Trump.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
It's pretty wild watching Chris say in one tweet that the truth is always found in the middle between the extremes, then in another he's buying wholesale into conspiracy theories about how schools are skipping football just to hurt Trump.

The path of “SW IA small town racin’ dirt farm boy” to Major University student to DSM suburbanite is a confusing path. You never really “get” anything because you think you can “relate” to everything.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I find that covering up pedophilia and rape is far worse than racial bias but that's just me.
Well gee, I know feeling the need to make that argument for my school would make ME feel a lot better. Wow.

Reactions: aauummm

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Some of these states, notably Iowa and Wisconsin, have a long ways to go before their state even meets the guidelines. And I imagine those rates continue to rise as Fall arrives.

LancelotClone

Apr 18, 2018
The path of “SW IA small town racin’ dirt farm boy” to Major University student to DSM suburbanite is a confusing path. You never really “get” anything because you think you can “relate” to everything.

If only he had experienced life shaping events like leaving the DSM suburbs for a white neighborhood in Columbus, OH; buying a Range Rover; bragging about smoking weed, and posting 40,000 + times anonymously on a message board, he would be able to "relate" and "get" everything like you do.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Some of these states, notably Iowa and Wisconsin, have a long ways to go before their state even meets the guidelines. And I imagine those rates continue to rise as Fall arrives.

If the states are over the guidelines, are the teams allowed to play?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
If only he had experienced life shaping events like leaving the DSM suburbs for a white neighborhood in Columbus, OH; buying a Range Rover; bragging about smoking weed, and posting 40,000 + times anonymously on a message board, he would be able to "relate" and "get" everything like you do.

Lived there. Not really anything to brag about.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
WTF are you talking about

Your "dumb" ratings have become the equivalent of the north star on Cyclone Fanatic. That this doesn't make sense to you is a sure sign that it's right on track.

But if you've got an actual question you'd like me to clarify, have at it.

• Creative
Reactions: Urbandale2013

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
I was wondering if maybe this guy was trying to be funny but after perusing his Twitter nope. He is definitely a grade A doosh canoe.
Yeah, after posting it I had a really bad feeling I had a “whoosh” moment. Was pleasantly surprised to see he was serious after revisiting his feed. Dude will have a successful career in politics.

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Jeez man, that's like asking if I'd rather live without an arm or just a hand. I suppose I could still get use out of the nub but neither outcome is ideal.

I'd say it's more like being asked whether you'd rather live without an arm or just a finger. Neither is good but one is clearly worse than the other.

I'm sorry but there's no comparison between child rape and racial bias. Both are bad but one is evil.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyTwins

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
That’s really the take you want to have?

When Twins is trying to compare racial bias to pedophilia/child rape (PSU) and rape (MSU) yes, yes it absolutely is the take I want to have. There's no comparison in my mind. You don't go to jail for racial bias. You go to jail for a long time for rape and child rape.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyTwins

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I'd say it's more like being asked whether you'd rather live without an arm or just a finger. Neither is good but one is clearly worse than the other.

I'm sorry but there's no comparison between child rape and racial bias. Both are bad but one is evil.
I would characterized what happened at Iowa as more than racial bias, there was racial bullying there as well. Even so, I still think child rape is worse.

So bully for iowa!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
When Twins is trying to compare racial bias to pedophilia/child rape (PSU) and rape (MSU) yes, yes it absolutely is the take I want to have. There's no comparison in my mind. You don't go to jail for racial bias. You go to jail for a long time for rape and child rape.

The fact you think what happened at Iowa wasn't a big deal is what's wrong with our society today

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Your "dumb" ratings have become the equivalent of the north star on Cyclone Fanatic. That this doesn't make sense to you is a sure sign that it's right on track.

But if you've got an actual question you'd like me to clarify, have at it.
No you are making **** up like normal. I knew I shouldn’t have unignored you. You make up imaginary posts by Chris buying into Trump conspiracies people are going to call you out. Dumb posts get dumb ratings.