Wide Receiver Quiz Time. Try this one!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BeastCY

Mar 18, 2016
Iowa
www.ToDoCentralIowa.com
Ok, it's time for the Iowa State Wide Receivers now. Take the quiz and see if you remember some of the Cyclone greats. Click here.

Defense quiz is on the way. Thanks for all of you who take the quizzes. I enjoy making them as it brings up great moments from Iowa State Past!

Reactions: frackincygy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
9 out of 10. Two of the pictures gave away the answers but I knew them anyways. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
There are some of the answers in accompanying pictures, but fun quiz. I had forgotten some of those names.

Yeah the pictures helped a bit too much. I think I could have figured out Lane Danielson without the pic, but that made it easy

1634836965897.png

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
9 of 10. I missed the Josh Lenz career day one even though the picture showed TCU. Duh! I thought it was a trap photo. And it's funny, but I don't remember Marquis Hamilton having that great an impact when he played. That's a lot of receptions and yardage for someone I barely remember.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
9 of 10. I missed the Josh Lenz career day one even though the picture showed TCU. Duh! I thought it was a trap photo. And it's funny, but I don't remember Marquis Hamilton having that great an impact when he played. That's a lot of receptions and yardage for someone I barely remember.

I was close to botching that one, drag mouse up to Tech because I was being sloppy, moved it just in time. :D

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

I think he had a pretty big senior year