Why didn't the Big 4 Classic work?

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
No, you just keep repeating the same questions and expecting different answers. There's a word for that...just can't quite put my finger on it...

I do? I'm pretty sure you are the only one I asked the direct question of what they thought of the Hy-Vee classic.

I know you hate it, I could tell by your posts getting hostile towards me for liking it. The only reason I directed a question at you is to segway away from the obsession with K-State.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
giphy.gif

I average 2.39 posts per day since I've had an account. Some of you guys are well over 20 a day but I'm obsessed? Ok

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I do? I'm pretty sure you are the only one I asked the direct question of what they thought of the Hy-Vee classic.

I know you hate it, I could tell by your posts getting hostile towards me for liking it. The only reason I directed a question at you is to segway away from the obsession with K-State.
*segue.
Oh, I'm nowhere near hostile. And I wasn't the one talking about K-State. Try to follow along. Will it help if I use smaller words?

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
I just asked a simple question, no need to get all hostile because I didn't feel like reading through 24 pages.
Useful, @jereseib ? You asked, I answered. I do not live within any city limits.
Go ahead KC, get hostile. Full poo-flinging is warranted when dealing with a douchecanoe that throws tools at you (and that's before you consider his Polkocentric biases).

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
*segue.
Oh, I'm nowhere near hostile. And I wasn't the one talking about K-State. Try to follow along. Will it help if I use smaller words?

Lol, if not hostile definitely triggered by the fact that I love the Hy-Vee Classic and have interests in other teams like Iowa.

You can drop the disparaging remarks also about using small words. You have no idea what I do for a living or what my education level is. You are out of your element if you think you are going to try to insult my intelligence.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Go ahead KC, get hostile. Full poo-flinging is warranted when dealing with a douchecanoe that throws tools at you (and that's before you consider his Polkocentric biases).

You talk like you belong in the 1800's. Is that your online personality on here or do you normally talk like that in conversation?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Lol, if not hostile definitely triggered by the fact that I love the Hy-Vee Classic and have interests in other teams like Iowa.

You can drop the disparaging remarks also about using small words. You have no idea what I do for a living or what my education level is. You are out of your element if you think you are going to try to insult my intelligence.
Doubt it.

I'm just working off the evidence you yourself have presented in this thread. Want different responses? Exhibit intelligence in your trolling.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Doubt it.

You better believe it, you have no clue what my education level is. I can tell by your cutesy little sayings on your profile and your responses that you think you are pretty smart. The fact is though you are triggered by my posts or else you wouldnt respond.

I average 2 posts per day, you are around 19, maybe you need to find better use of your time?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I love Des Moines and love Polk County. The Big 4 Classic is something I attend pretty much every year but it is not a great event so I'm OK seeing it go

Same.

I enjoyed going to this event (went every year except one). But I'll manage without it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron