ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

Recently, we've had some major problems regarding certain users and inappropriate avatars.

The rule that we have regarding avatars, signatures, etc. is simple. It's common sense. Swearing, nudity, vulgarity, etc. will not be tolerated.

Just please use common sense. A very small portion of our users are the cause of this post but things have gotten significantly worse over the last few months and I wanted to get this out there.

Thanks for you understanding.

Chris

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Man, was going to change mine for valentines day to a naked picture of my wife. Probably for the best, I dont know if I want you guys getting off to my avatar.

C

CyBer

url

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
And what about girls with corn dogs, are those ok? (if not, what does CF have against girls and\or corn dogs?)

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to alarson for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

.... girls with corn dogs should be fine as long as they keep things covered with a nice pair of yoga pants.

C

CyBer

Man, was going to change mine for valentines day to a naked picture of my wife. Probably for the best, I dont know if I want you guys getting off to my avatar.

No one wants to see a 400 lb miniature whale.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to alarson for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

.... girls with corn dogs should be fine as long as they keep things covered with a nice pair of yoga pants.

rerend!

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Can you please post the pictures in question Chris so we can see what we should not use as our avatars? Thanks

Reactions: 1 person

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Baby haters gonna hate.

I always assumed that it was just a baby picture of you.
Either that, or your weird, alien moonrock gave you Benjamin Button syndrome. That would at least explain why your hands looked so small in the pictures you posted.:jimlad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron