Walking Dead

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
They also don't want them to have guns or stay for very long. Something is fishy and I said it while we were watching. Don't trust them at all.

I don't trust them at all, but it's not really because of the guns/staying things. I could understand his reasoning for the guns if they've survived without relying on them. Maybe he's not completely trusting of strangers out arming him. Also, I could see him not being thrilled about all them staying. Just more strain on limited supplies and more opportunity for **** to be ****ed up by random strangers. That being said, I still don't trust them.

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
I am not frustrated at all with the pace. They are setting up a lot of different storylines. Lori is finally pregnant, hinting about some things we will find out about Herschel, Maggie and Glenn, and Carl finally got his hat.

It seems like things move slowly - but this season has encompassed maybe three days?

And how long has it been since Rick came to from his coma - a couple weeks at most.

IowaClone

Jun 24, 2009
Right now the comic just gives it a back drop and overall path to follow so to speak. So much stuff thats happend this season and last didn't happen in the comic. For instance sophia disappearing, shane doing what shanes doing, Darryls chr, and Meryle showing up by the looks of it in the next episode. Essentialy you could read the comics and not spoil anything from the tv show by reading them.

IowaClone

Jun 24, 2009
I think its been roughly a month ? One would think thats the only way lorrie knew she that she might be preggers.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
How do we know Merle is back? I just watched the episode and didn't notice any hints. What did I miss?

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
I think its been roughly a month ? One would think thats the only way lorrie knew she that she might be preggers.

If it is Shane's baby, it doesn't help with timeline (between days/weeks/1 month).

Plus, we don't know how long she has been thinkig she is pregnant. It could be a while, but she just had an opportunity to get a test from the pharmacy.

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
I've got a theory I didn't consider until reading this thread. Based on farmers daughters reaction to the swimmer, and the weird vibes from the family. The Doctor mentioned that they didn't escape unscathed. I think they have some live specimens in the barn/on the farm somewhere. I think he's likely trying to find a cure based on the comments he made about how humans have been experiencing the same fear of a new disease over and over again. And the fear when HIV sprang up.

They also seem to treat the zombies as people still. Outside the one baseball bat incident they seem to be very killing them adverse. The looks between the dr and farmers daughter about guns and shooting practice etc. Her reaction to the swimmer was just odd.

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
If it is Shane's baby, it doesn't help with timeline (between days/weeks/1 month).

Plus, we don't know how long she has been thinkig she is pregnant. It could be a while, but she just had an opportunity to get a test from the pharmacy.

But we do know the Dr. at the CDC after the blood tests to check for the virus whispered something to Rick. Presumeably that it was she is preggo.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
I've got a theory I didn't consider until reading this thread. Based on farmers daughters reaction to the swimmer, and the weird vibes from the family. The Doctor mentioned that they didn't escape unscathed. I think they have some live specimens in the barn/on the farm somewhere. I think he's likely trying to find a cure based on the comments he made about how humans have been experiencing the same fear of a new disease over and over again. And the fear when HIV sprang up.

They also seem to treat the zombies as people still. Outside the one baseball bat incident they seem to be very killing them adverse. The looks between the dr and farmers daughter about guns and shooting practice etc. Her reaction to the swimmer was just odd.

I think you are really on to something here. Do they have walker family members hiding around the farm? Is that why they don't want guns...so nobody goes off on walker family members? Hmmm...for sure something wierd going on with the farm family.

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
I think you are really on to something here. Do they have walker family members hiding around the farm? Is that why they don't want guns...so nobody goes off on walker family members? Hmmm...for sure something wierd going on with the farm family.

We wondered where they got power from?

Perhaps they have a pack of them walking endlessly on treadmills in the barn...