Walking Dead

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Um...are you and I reading the same thing? I'm only seeing her credited for two episodes. One titled "Save the Last One" and one titled "Bloodletting".

I thought you meant two other acting credits. She is only credited for two episodes because she has only been on two episodes. The main characters are credited with the whole season since they are are the main stars of the show. Lauren is a guest star. She we will be credited by each episode.

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
I am not frustrated at all with the pace. They are setting up a lot of different storylines. Lori is finally pregnant, hinting about some things we will find out about Herschel, Maggie and Glenn, and Carl finally got his hat.

illinoiscyclone

Jan 30, 2008
Wisconsin
I just hope they finally find the girl and move along off of the freeway. They've been sitting in this one spot for long enough.

One thing I haven't been able to figure out, and maybe the books explain it, is how does that lone farmhouse have electricity? I would think with zombies being all over the place, that the power plant wouldn't still be staffed and operational. And if it is, then everyone should head there because it must be the best fortress in all the land.
Probably a windmill or something. You can make them for your home for a decent price, and they are supposed to be easy to maintain.

Hyenergy Home Wind Turbine Generator 5-Blade 500W Max/12v - Low Wind Model HY-400-5

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
Something is up with these farm people...the "terms"...the weird knowing glances after having sex...the fatty zombie in the well and the farm girl's reaction. I don't know what is going on but something isn't right. It has been weird ever since they met them and they started to go all ER with Carl.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Something is up with these farm people...the "terms"...the weird knowing glances after having sex...the fatty zombie in the well and the farm girl's reaction. I don't know what is going on but something isn't right. It has been weird ever since they met them and they started to go all ER with Carl.

agree here.

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
I am not frustrated at all with the pace. They are setting up a lot of different storylines. Lori is finally pregnant, hinting about some things we will find out about Herschel, Maggie and Glenn, and Carl finally got his hat.

Agreed. If people are expecting the series to just be a non-stop zombie carnage party then they are going to be disappointed. A 2 hour zombie slash fest might work as a movie, but you won't make a multi-season show out of that.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

Yup, her reaction to the Swimming Dead was a bit weird considering she just bashed one with a bat earlier. Agreed that something ain't right here.

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site

Has anyone checked out the barn? He seemed like he didn't want them around it.

Reactions: RyCy04

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
Another theory:
The swimming dead was a family member. That's why Maggie reacted the way she did. As to why they would leave the family member in the well... maybe they were wanting to see if the water would be contaminated by using visitors to test it. Or possibly they knew the water was contaminated and were wanting to see if anyone was immune.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron