Transfer Portal Tracker

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Epically bad, maybe? Me, I would concerned about the impact of a disruptive personality (if he is that) on the OL room and the team in general.
There’s some noise that he wasn’t exactly warmly received in IC. Getting the cold shoulder right off the bat doesn’t help.

And regardless, I’d trust CMC to determine the “disruptive personality” part before there was ever a Step A.

Ctrans

Feb 3, 2017
I just read that Kayden Proctor has entered the transfer portal again. Keep your fingers crossed.

• Wow
Reactions: g4ce

neiacy

Apr 11, 2006
TJ Bollers, a transfer portal guy from Wisconsin, originally from Clear Creek Amana, weren't we in on him in high school? Didn't know if that was a guy we'd be interested in???

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
TJ Bollers, a transfer portal guy from Wisconsin, originally from Clear Creek Amana, weren't we in on him in high school? Didn't know if that was a guy we'd be interested in???
I don’t know if he’s a fit for us or not, this just looks like hok tampering, they’ve done it before, many times it appears.

• Haha
Reactions: Halincandenza

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I don’t know if he’s a fit for us or not, this just looks like hok tampering, they’ve done it before, many times it appears.
He has two tackles total the last two years. So…what about that looks like “tampering” to you?

I would have been happy to have him out of high school. We have a much different team now.

Help Support Us

Become a patron