Transfer Portal Tracker

wintersmd

Jul 2, 2014
I was just told that Proctor is heading back to Alabama. If true, how is that possible?
I just read something on line about it. Article stated that he went on spring break with some Alabama football players. Portal opens 15 April so we will see.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I just read something on line about it. Article stated that he went on spring break with some Alabama football players. Portal opens 15 April so we will see.

I assumed he signed a LOI or something to come to Iowa, right? Or no?

If so, how does he get out of that?

Reactions: Hump4cy

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Wonder how many other Bama players that entered the portal when Saban left are headed back. Does this mean Kirk has to withdraw his self-imposed sanction of having Brian as OC for 5 years?

wcamnclone

Oct 24, 2008
Fargo, ND
I’m kinda laughing at the whole situation as assuming he got some pretty decent NIL money from Iowa.

But situations like that, albeit rare, kid should have to sit a year.

• Agree
Reactions: xboxfever

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
How freaking easy are TJs calls to these transfers?

Tell ya what, check us out this week. If you like what you see we can talk Sunday.

But honestly I'm guessing the jet will be fueled and ready on the tarmac in Omaha. For a couple Sunday visits. Disregard if visits aren't allowed yet.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
How freaking easy are TJs calls to these transfers?

Tell ya what, check us out this week. If you like what you see we can talk Sunday.

But honestly I'm guessing the jet will be fueled and ready on the tarmac in Omaha. For a couple Sunday visits. Disregard if visits aren't allowed yet.

This is the football thread.

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
I’m kinda laughing at the whole situation as assuming he got some pretty decent NIL money from Iowa.

But situations like that, albeit rare, kid should have to sit a year.
Shouldn't have to sit at all. His coach retired hedged his bets made/stole some money from Iowa (bravo) then met with the new coach and decided to go back.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
Any money he got from iowa he has to pay it back, right? There has to be a contract?
None of the money received can be tied to on field performance or even being on the team.

It's his to keep, and it's possible they'll have to keep paying him if the contract calls for it.

Reactions: demoncore1031

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron