[Steele Jantz] I found him... and it's amazing

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Visit site
Looks like quite the interesting guy.

Speaking of that.... who would you put on the list of "The Most Interesting Athletes Ever at ISU"?

#1 for me has to be Jackson Vroman..... RIP by the way.

Steele would be somewhere on my list though.
Being an old duffer and graduating from ISU in 1991, I would definitely add Brett Oberg (QB) and Lafester Rhodes to the list of interesting athletes.

snowcraig2.0

Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
Between the reminiscing about former players' quirkiness and the abundance of hetero (maybe) man crushes on Steele, I predict that in years to come this thread will be on the list of greatest threads ever on CF. It might already be there tbh.....

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Between the reminiscing about former players' quirkiness and the abundance of hetero (maybe) man crushes on Steele, I predict that in years to come this thread will be on the list of greatest threads ever on CF. It might already be there tbh.....
i think you’re just trying to take the attention away from previous embarrassing thread(s) you made about forgetting your kids at school....

drlove

Mar 20, 2007
That’s almost as good as driving to Des Moines in the worst weather of the year, just to get hit by a train.
that has the makings of its own thread. All time Cyclone head scratchers. 1. getting hit by a train. 2. robbing a Burger King where your picture is already on the wall.

Reactions: Aclone

cyputz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2006
Most interesting, per Ms. Cyputz .... (FB) Vinnie Cerrato & Jason Jacobs and if you add hockey ... Jim Rasmussen

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron