[Steele Jantz] I found him... and it's amazing

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Looks like quite the interesting guy.

Speaking of that.... who would you put on the list of "The Most Interesting Athletes Ever at ISU"?

#1 for me has to be Jackson Vroman..... RIP by the way.

Steele would be somewhere on my list though.

Being an old duffer and graduating from ISU in 1991, I would definitely add Brett Oberg (QB) and Lafester Rhodes to the list of interesting athletes.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
Between the reminiscing about former players' quirkiness and the abundance of hetero (maybe) man crushes on Steele, I predict that in years to come this thread will be on the list of greatest threads ever on CF. It might already be there tbh.....

• Winner
Reactions: Magic

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Between the reminiscing about former players' quirkiness and the abundance of hetero (maybe) man crushes on Steele, I predict that in years to come this thread will be on the list of greatest threads ever on CF. It might already be there tbh.....

i think you’re just trying to take the attention away from previous embarrassing thread(s) you made about forgetting your kids at school....

drlove

Mar 20, 2007
That’s almost as good as driving to Des Moines in the worst weather of the year, just to get hit by a train.

that has the makings of its own thread. All time Cyclone head scratchers. 1. getting hit by a train. 2. robbing a Burger King where your picture is already on the wall.

Reactions: Aclone

cyputz

Jul 26, 2006
Most interesting, per Ms. Cyputz .... (FB) Vinnie Cerrato & Jason Jacobs and if you add hockey ... Jim Rasmussen