SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
ezgif-1-3053ae81ea65.gif

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I showed my wife (thinking it would get her all hot) looked at him, said "eh" and walked off. I asked "you don't think he's hot as hell?" and she says "idk, his muscles look good but that hair and overall, not my thing. But you can have him."

WTF
Basically the same interaction I had with my wife.

Fine. I'll hit it then.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Looks like quite the interesting guy.

Speaking of that.... who would you put on the list of "The Most Interesting Athletes Ever at ISU"?

#1 for me has to be Jackson Vroman..... RIP by the way.

Steele would be somewhere on my list though.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls

Speaking of that.... who would you put on the list of "The Most Interesting Athletes Ever at ISU"?

My buddy watched Jackson stuff a steak down the front of his sweats at west hyvee

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013

I’m just gonna describe Steele Jantz as “quirky”

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Not sure how interesting his own life was but Charles Boozer might be up there by brotherly association. Carlos was very noticeable when he came to ISU to watch games, one time he had a white fur coat IIRC.

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA

Was it Vroman who got arrested on Welch trying to hide under a car but his legs were sticking out?

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Just SW of Story City we picked up a six-month-old "puppy." We were headed back home to WI after a win at JT engineered by Steele almost eight yrears ago in 2012 (ISU 35-Baylor21). He was a weird little dog, which I suspect, didn't get out of his cage much. Billed as a piebald dachshund with long hair, he had striking checker front legs but otherwise looks a lot like the cute guy below. I had to say my wife took pity on him and passed up on two darling all-black long haired female dachshunds.

1603766563275.png

Long story short, we named him Jantzy. He had back $urgery, barks incessantly, has a crooked tail deformity, and tends to pee in the house. Otherwise very sweet lovable idiot.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

Help Support Us

Become a patron