STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

ISUEmbassy

Jun 13, 2014
No kidding. That guy is a lunatic

Are you talking about the anesthesiologist? If so, no clue how he acts at games, but he is actually a great guy/doc and a friend of mine. Obviously very passionate Iowa fan and huge donor. Never misses any basketball or football games home or away for 30 years. I actually enjoy talking Hawk and Cyclone sports w him bc he has tons of thoughts/info to share and is always interested in my ISU perspective too.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Just got off the phone with a couple sources who confirmed the news. Cant tell you everything but XF was a Hawkeye with plans to tell CSP after the game Tuesday. However something happened during the game Tuesday night that led to him reversing his decision and he is going to be a Cyclone, 100%.
What I wouldn’t give for one of those right now.

Reactions: cyclone4L

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Just got off the phone with a couple sources who confirmed the news. Cant tell you everything but XF was a Hawkeye with plans to tell CSP after the game Tuesday. However something happened during the game Tuesday night that led to him reversing his decision and he is going to be a Cyclone, 100%.

I missed the 'L' the first 5 times I read this and was trying to figure out what "conecone" was.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I missed the 'L' the first 5 times I read this and was trying to figure out what "conecone" was.

3cb4ef3277b51b27070c9f70f7c10864.jpg

That's all I got.

Cyder91

Jul 19, 2018
Honestly I don't see The CF guys breaking much news on basketball recruits. It's normally posters on this site with some insite. I actually don't remember Chris WIlliams or any CF guy breaking anything in a while.
this guy must be a HOK troll hoping for the XF commit.

You .just signed up today on CF. Also-my comment had nothing to do with specifically with information about XF and recruits. Te post was response to the OP who commented how much closer to the athletic programs the Cyclone fanatic personnel are at ISU vs. the relationship of the HR/HN personnel were to the Hok athletic programs. It was primarily directed about the reporting they do about all ISU athletics....nice try at portraying something there that wasn't.

• Dislike
Reactions: SerenityNow

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron