STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Even after they were corrected, people are still biting on the clone cone post... we've seen them go after academics, claim we just boo in Hilton, personal attacks on CW....we have 4 days until an announcement and they are already losing it. The really fun part will be when they start turning on those who question Fran on this, its already started a little bit but you know its going to get ramped up when this all goes down.

• Agree
Reactions: Dormeezy

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Even after they were corrected, people are still biting on the clone cone post... we've seen them go after academics, claim we just boo in Hilton, personal attacks on CW....we have 4 days until an announcement and they are already losing it. The really fun part will be when they start turning on those who question Fran on this, its already started a little bit but you know its going to get ramped up when this all goes down.
Watching their forums on starting on Monday at around 9:10 will be fun

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Let Benji/CP84 back for this one

ISUEmbassy

Jun 13, 2014
Have you never watched Iowa Basketball before? Also he's very vocal on how much he hates Iowa State

I have watched their games but I cant say I've paid attention to him or any of their fans. He was on the tv during a timeout a couple years ago in Hilton, looking pissed bc they were going to lose. I texted him to get off my tv bc I was trying to enjoy the game...watched him read it and start texting back furiously.

I wouldnt expect any ISU fan who doesnt know him to like him. But I do know him. Just pointing out that he is a good person in spite of his fandom

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Hot take alert.... The third bullet point is ummm....something.

View attachment 68372

and-so-it-x3x63b.jpg

Cyder91

Jul 19, 2018
Hawk fans are used to the local media being in love with the Hawks. As soon as there's a Cyclone voice anywhere, they hate it. CW is damn good at his job. He's a Cyclone insider and has a lot of good insight into the program, and uses that access and insight to inform his audience. He doesn't overdo the Cyclone homer thing unless it's absolute tongue-in-cheek*.

*Translation for Hawk fans: Tongue-in-cheek is like when you say you like Target instead of Wal-Mart in front of your Aunt Grandma
I only wish I could give two ratings at once on this: one for agree and one for funny!