STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I still don’t get it. Where this academic superiority/arrogance comes from?

I am guessing none of them actually attended any of the state universities so have little firsthand info on admittance and academics. Weird that they know enough about computers and the internet to pay a subscription to Rivals and login in and all but don't know how to do a simple internet search to find the actual admittance requirements for the three universities the state runs.

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
I am guessing none of them actually attended any of the state universities so have little firsthand info on admittance and academics. Weird that they know enough about computers and the internet to pay a subscription to Rivals and login in and all but don't know how to do a simple internet search to find the actual admittance requirements for the three universities the state runs.
They continue to mock Davis brothers but have no memory of Harmon brothers or Pierre Pierce or Anthony Hubbard

Reactions: isu83

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Iowa fans shouldn’t be too upset..... I mean they did land the Murray twins just in time before they committed to Western Illinois.

That one still boggles my mind. It’s as if Fran had no backup plan for Foster going to ISU at all.

• Funny
  • Winner
Reactions: g4ce and CloneFan4

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Iowa fans shouldn’t be too upset..... I mean they did land the Murray twins just in time before they committed to Western Illinois.

That one still boggles my mind. It’s as if Fran had no backup plan for Foster going to ISU at all.
They had backup plans, but didn't get them either.

• Funny
Reactions: ComCY