Someone from another board posted this NBA draft list

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Rab's words stand on their own merit. Nothing I could add. Although if you want to discuss further, I'll comment appropriately.
What's Iwundu's contract going to look like, do you think? I don't think him or Monte were drafted in the best spots exactly. It could work out, but Iwundu being drafted to a team that took a player in his position in the top 6, the same draft, is a bit strange. Monte in a crowded backcourt as of now and having to beat some guys out. Tough spots for both, but hopefully they can make a name for themselves this summer leagued

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Both Monte' and Wes are favorites of mine. If they don't make the NBA, they'll make a ton of money overseas, like so many others. Both are high character kids, who have earned this, and I'm personally happy for them.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Both Monte' and Wes are favorites of mine. If they don't make the NBA, they'll make a ton of money overseas, like so many others. Both are high character kids, who have earned this, and I'm personally happy for them.

Did Wes ever beat ISU? 2014-15 maybe?

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
do you think Iwundu sticks in Orlando?
I am not a fan of the NBA. Didn't watch a minute of the playoffs. So, I have no clue. He has great length, defends, versatile and is a genuinely good guy. Whether that's enough or not though is beyond my pay grade knowledge.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I am not a fan of the NBA. Didn't watch a minute of the playoffs. So, I have no clue. He has great length, defends, versatile and is a genuinely good guy. Whether that's enough or not though is beyond my pay grade knowledge.
heck of a roundabout answer there

ISU_Clone_28

Mar 27, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Did Wes ever beat ISU? 2014-15 maybe?
I dont remember which year it was but didn't we have a game where we blew a pretty decent lead at the end of the game against K-state and end up losing? I though Wes either had the go ahead bucket or the steal off the inbound to seal the game or something like that. Going completely off memory so I could be wrong.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I dont remember which year it was but didn't we have a game where we blew a pretty decent lead at the end of the game against K-state and end up losing? I though Wes either had the go ahead bucket or the steal off the inbound to seal the game or something like that. Going completely off memory so I could be wrong.
He did that at game's end and stuffed it. Forgot it was against ISU

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Rab's words stand on their own merit. Nothing I could add. Although if you want to discuss further, I'll comment appropriately.

Id like to discuss this post... https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/th...-for-chatters-sake.229220/page-2#post-5734514

I bet on the KU board, you posted this same exact thing, but replaced Monte's name with Frank Mason.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

IIRC Georges kind of choked at the end of the game, seems like we turned the ball over without ever getting to attempt the game winner.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Frank Mason has reportedly signed for a similar figure with the Kings as Iwundu did with Orlando, $4 million and change. Wes's contract is guaranteed.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron