Someone from another board posted this NBA draft list

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Seems to me looking at draft prospect for Big 12 players and gauging folks' expectation for the upcoming football season are fair and timely topics for discussion on this board. What would you like to chat about?
Maybe come up with something original, rather than "I found this random list from an obscure website that shows Kansas State in a good light, let's talk about it."

We seriously don't care.

(Insert this is the big12 forum and I'm talking about the big12 blah blah blah)

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
NBA is always about size and who you can defend. Iwundu has a good size/skill combo and can guard multiple positions. Monte's strengths are much harder to quantify.

After watching some of the Finals I can see why. You might as well go recruit some football or rugby players and then have one or two skilled shooters. Some of those screens looked more like moving hugs.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Maybe come up with something original, rather than "I found this random list from an obscure website that shows Kansas State in a good light, let's talk about it."

We seriously don't care.

(Insert this is the big12 forum and I'm talking about the big12 blah blah blah)
My opening post football ranking is original copy. I posted the NBA thing because it had several Big 12 guys. You would eliminate half the posts on these boards if you did away with sources. Seriously, what's the point in commenting if you have no interest or are offended?

str8cashhomie

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 15, 2014
I know this isn't your opinion, although idk if you disagree with it. But The fact that they have Iwundu as going 24th overall and then have a NBA Comparison to Kent Bazemore/Jordan Mcrae, says all you need to know about that sites scouting validity haha. That being said, I think he is later than pick 24 and better than Bazemore/Mcrae.
Better than Bazemore is a stretch. Dude was good enough that ATL locked him up with a mid level max deal. He didn't have a great year this year, but was pretty big part of that lineup last year. Not sure where Iwundu fits until he can prove his jumper is there.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
My opening post football ranking is original copy. I posted the NBA thing because it had several Big 12 guys. You would eliminate half the posts on these boards if you did away with sources. Seriously, what's the point in commenting if you have no interest or are offended?

I don't know. What's the point of a K State fan spending this much time on a rival board posting purple kitty propaganda?

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011

I'm willing to bet that there's not another legitimate mock draft out there with Iwundu that much higher than Morris.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Better than Bazemore is a stretch. Dude was good enough that ATL locked him up with a mid level max deal. He didn't have a great year this year, but was pretty big part of that lineup last year. Not sure where Iwundu fits until he can prove his jumper is there.
I agree. Bazemore has held his own and worked his way into a player that will stick on teams for some years to come. If Iwundu could develop a consistent jumper. Even if that is an 18 footer, he could be a solid role player by working hard.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
nbadraft.net is not a very good draft site. Draftexpress.com is a much better one

• Agree
Reactions: awd4cy

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Iwundu is a pretty average prospect. I think he gets drafted mid 50's and ends up signing with a team in Europe by mid July.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Guess who has more college World Series appearances than WVU, KU, and KSU all combined?

Iowa state
boysofsummer5.jpg

Courtesy of Kagavi.

Reactions: NetflixAndClone