SO MAD AT OUR TEAM!!!!!!!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
WHY DIDN'T WE SCORE 91 POINTS??????????? AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE NEED TO START OVER FROM SCRATCH.

(I got bored)

:jimlad::jimlad::jimlad:

This team is very entertaining and can't wait to see more Hoiberg Ball!!!!!!

hawkeyeh8r

Jun 10, 2010
Ames
Hilton MAGIC IS BACK.

dont forget that McD started 6-0 last year and remember how that turned out? ill start believing its back if we have a strong showing against conference opponents. besides creighton we really havent played anyone of a decent caliber and that game was too close for comfort. i dont mean to rain on your parade since hoiberg has the guys playing well but that 1st half was god awful today.

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
The scores now compared to last years is so much better for the teams we are playing against..... I believe Hoiberg has them on track. Now for the true tests to come in the coming weeks..... if we can go with only two losses till conference play....which I believe we can achieve.... I think we can get the elusive 20 win season

Cyclonefarmer

Mar 23, 2006
rural se North Carolina
The scores now compared to last years is so much better for the teams we are playing against..... I believe Hoiberg has them on track. Now for the true tests to come in the coming weeks..... if we can go with only two losses till conference play....which I believe we can achieve.... I think we can get the elusive 20 win season
Yeah...next year!

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
dont forget that McD started 6-0 last year and remember how that turned out? ill start believing its back if we have a strong showing against conference opponents. besides creighton we really havent played anyone of a decent caliber and that game was too close for comfort. i dont mean to rain on your parade since hoiberg has the guys playing well but that 1st half was god awful today.

Unless everything that can go wrong does, like it did last year, i think our 6-0 is better than that 6-0.