Recruits & Transfers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ST8TAILG8R

Jul 10, 2017
I saw the commitment rumors for tomorrow. Do we really think Dresser is going to put with all of the extra crap that comes with these guys? I would be shocked if their decision was ISU. Or shouldn't I be?!?!

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I saw the commitment rumors for tomorrow. Do we really think Dresser is going to put with all of the extra crap that comes with these guys? I would be shocked if their decision was ISU. Or shouldn't I be?!?!
I am pretty sure Dresser would bring them in if all the legal issues are resolved. There would have to be some ground rules and if they even come close to stepping out of line you'd have to be ready to cut ties. But, AJ is a generational talent and would fortify 197 for next year if Bastida bumps to heavy..

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I am pretty sure Dresser would bring them in if all the legal issues are resolved. There would have to be some ground rules and if they even come close to stepping out of line you'd have to be ready to cut ties. But, AJ is a generational talent and would fortify 197 for next year if Bastida bumps to heavy..
I totally get this. He's an unbelievable wrestler. Besides all of the jerking off on girls without their permission stuff, I was not a fan of his. Maybe I could come are on that though if all of the other questions are answered.

Reactions: stuclone

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Did his court stuff get resolved yet?
I don't believe so yet, which is why I am pretty sure it won't be Iowa State. Dresser wouldn't bring them in with what AJ is still dealing with. Until that is all cleared up, it is pretty dumb for any coach to bring them in.

Excited that Angelo is still taking visits and not just following his brothers (if that is actually true). Honestly, best case scenario for me is getting Angelo without the two older brothers.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Anthony Ferrari (middle kid) just committed to Iowa per his instagram. I am guessing AJ is soon to follow. Of course Tom and Terry sign up for them with the legal issues still out there lol