Recruits & Transfers

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Mr Griffith,
How would like to go up to 74 and train with Mr. Carr?

View attachment 111127
bill-hader-sign-me-up.gif

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Listened to his interview on Flo. Sounds like he can be talked into wrestling next year but I'd bet on it being on one of the coasts or a big market like Chicago. After wrestling he wants to go into private equity so I'm guessing a business realationshop with a team donor would help.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Listened to his interview on Flo. Sounds like he can be talked into wrestling next year but I'd bet on it being on one of the coasts or a big market like Chicago. After wrestling he wants to go into private equity so I'm guessing a business realationshop with a team donor would help.
So, PSU shoring up their hole at 65?

• Agree
Reactions: LincolnSwinger

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
So, PSU shoring up their hole at 65?
Didn’t you listen to Cael’s interview? It’s just a game it’s not that important. Winning and losing isn’t that important, it’s just who you are as a person. Cael wouldn’t recruit over kids that’s not what integrity is about.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
That'd be a massive log jam at 165, Griffith, Facundo, and Christian Pyles said that Levi Hanes likely won't be at 157 next year
I don’t think Star comes back next year and I think Brooks goes 197. This is just my personal opinion. If so, they can bump everyone up and have some holes to fill

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
That'd be weird if Cstar moves on. He has a chance to become the first 5 timer. But if he's ready to move on, PSU has plenty of young talent in that weight range to replace him

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
I’d be shocked if Star doesn’t come back. Dude could be a 5x champ giving him claim to possible GOAT status.

Reactions: stuclone

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
If he came back next year, which I don’t think he does, no way he comes back for 2 more. He’s ready to move on and make money already. He sees what Bo is doing in the UFC and thinks he can dominate and make money and fame. He’s in his prime and full of piss and vinegar. I don’t see how he makes 74kg for Olympics. But I’m assuming he wants to fight at 170 in the UFC so I don’t see him going 184 for a bigger challenge to keep him interested in college.

Primetime26

Sep 7, 2012
If he came back next year, which I don’t think he does, no way he comes back for 2 more. He’s ready to move on and make money already. He sees what Bo is doing in the UFC and thinks he can dominate and make money and fame. He’s in his prime and full of piss and vinegar. I don’t see how he makes 74kg for Olympics. But I’m assuming he wants to fight at 170 in the UFC so I don’t see him going 184 for a bigger challenge to keep him interested in college.
I don't see him leaving.

He's just trying to drum up some business.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron