Recruit Lists v2.0

josh4cyclones

Sep 25, 2012
Here is the most updated tweet on Novell

@TheMacIrvinFire: Zach Norvell (Simeon) will be on a official visit to Flordia State this weekend. #FlordiaSt #ACC #MacIrvinFire

ILiftWithRoyce

Feb 6, 2012
Ankeny
Maybe Moore is fizzling out because Norvell is heating up? They are teammates, arent they? Norvell may have told him he's leaning ISU?

DFWClone

Aug 19, 2013
My take on Moore is kind of like it was on Thon Maker. It'd be great to have, but I'm not holding my breath on us getting either one.

Not really similar IMO. Thon would be a program changer for us. Moore would just be a good get. Plus it's actually plausible for us to get Moore.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Bailey retweeted the tweet stating that he was visiting. Who said it was misinformation?

The staff, apparently. Maybe it's misinformation about the misinformation and it's actually true. Sounds like he's interested in us but not so much the inverse. I wouldn't be mad if he visited, however.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
For the price of a Starbucks coffee each month you can get the most up to date recruiting info through Alex Halsted

I'm looking for a source here. People saying we're not interested after he retweeted he's visiting isn't a source.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron