Recruit Lists v2.0

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
If him retweeting that he's visiting isn't confirmation, I don't know what is. What's your source?

Dro_Montana_ Retweeted Urban DFW Elite BJ ‏@UrbanDFW_BJ Sep 11

Urban DFW Elite BJ Retweeted BJ Johnson
Visit are set for the big athletic @adriobailey Arkansas, Oklahoma State, La Tech, Wichita State, Iowa State

Since that tweet he's visited Louisiana Tech and scheduled a visit to Arkansas.

I already gave you my source. The Scout board. As Cydkar said, it appears there isn't interest on our end.

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I already gave you my source. The Scout board. As Cydkar said, it appears there isn't interest on our end.

So Alex Halsted said there's no interest on our end or who said it? You can't copy and paste your source or what?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
So Alex Halsted said there's no interest on our end or who said it? You can't copy and paste your source or what?

To be honest, we may have already violated whatever terms there are for the premium Scout board. I'm not being a hard-***...I just don't feel great about divulging information that was gained through premium access. It was kind of accidental and any more divulgence wouldn't be.

It's a good source.

Editorial Note: Alex is kicking butt with recruiting information.

Last edited:

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
To be honest, we may have already violated whatever terms there are for the premium Scout board. I'm not being a hard-***...I just don't feel great about divulging information that was gained through premium access. It was kind of accidental and any more divulgence wouldn't be.

It's a good source.

Editorial Note: Alex is kicking butt with recruiting information.

Ha. What's going to happen if you say who the source was? C'mon now, I copy and paste stuff all the time from ESPN Insider. I along with many others don't believe anything until we physically see a source.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Ha. What's going to happen if you say who the source was? C'mon now, I copy and paste stuff all the time from ESPN Insider. I along with many others don't believe anything until we physically see a source.

Are you special needs?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

I'm not concerned about what will happen to me. I have respect for the guy who's getting paid to provide information. This isn't about me.

I don't care what other people cut and paste and I also don't care what they believe.