Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Thanks for the tool BC!

ISU Athletics sent me an email that if I drive over 200 miles on a day I wouldn’t be in Ames, they will give me a free clear bag. Oh joy! I could send one of the boys to Fanfest but no way that is worth the mob just for the bag.

Tempted to make an embarrassing bag just for fun, fill it with tampons, condoms, hemorrhoid cream, vagisil, etc.

Don't tell my wife I gave you the tool. She may not be happy.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Thanks for the tool BC!

ISU Athletics sent me an email that if I drive over 200 miles on a day I wouldn’t be in Ames, they will give me a free clear bag. Oh joy! I could send one of the boys to Fanfest but no way that is worth the mob just for the bag.

Tempted to make an embarrassing bag just for fun, fill it with tampons, condoms, hemorrhoid cream, vagisil, etc.
FWIW - I would be happy to pick it up for you since I'm local. We'll be swinging in to get one for me. Don't like it, but don't have the pockets I would need for wallet, glasses, etc.

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Thanks for the tool BC!

My dad texted me this morning and was like, “Too bad you don’t have season tickets, you could get a free ISU clear bag!” We actually have one that was a company give away from hubby’s company. Obviously it isn’t ISU, but will work if we go to a game. I have seen the clear bags for sale around town for over a year now so was not surprised st all when they came out with the new policy.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
FWIW - I would be happy to pick it up for you since I'm local. We'll be swinging in to get one for me. Don't like it, but don't have the pockets I would need for wallet, glasses, etc.

Thanks for the offer. I might just send the email to my niece, looks like she is going to Fanfest. She has lots of pictures from last year with Lazard trying really hard to make her daughter happy about a picture lol.

Reactions: ImJustKCClone

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Man up. You are supposed to hold her hair while she pukes.

My mom tells the story how I was sick as a toddler once and she - either very pregnant or with my newborn younger brother - couldn't take me to the bathroom fast enough. So my dad had to. She gets to the bathroom to see him holding my hair as I puked in the toilet and while he was turned backwards puking in the tub behind me.

She was always like this man could wade around in cow **** all day but a little puke was too much for him. And knowing that cmjh spends a lot of his day around pig ****.......I find the comparison amusing.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
@SCyclone
Cricket was chattering away at the birds, but as soon as I got my phone out she mostly stopped. You may be able to hear it in here:

Well, crap. I've tried six ways to Sunday to get the damn video in here; no joy.

If you want to see it, go check out my FB page.

• Friendly
Reactions: SCyclone

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
This convert just lets the bashing go. If they want to go to hell, more power to 'em. ;)

Is this a thread in the cave, cause I'm not seeing it?

It’s the Mollie Tibbetts cesspool gathering of crazies, people who watch too much Criminal Minds, gossip ninnies, those who love disaster and/or drama, pervs, etc.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
It’s the Mollie Tibbetts cesspool gathering of crazies, people who watch too much Criminal Minds, gossip ninnies, those who love disaster and/or drama, pervs, etc.

Oh, no. That was only sort of weird and creepy. It's pushed through the envelope into a truly special place.
2029 is coming, people. 2029 is coming. Choose your side.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Oh, no. That was only sort of weird and creepy. It's pushed through the envelope into a truly special place.

Either no mods are working, they are crazy bigots too, or they really need the hits since they banned Yeah buddy.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I figure with the way I'm starting to forget things, I will have forgotten about it by then. Wish they wouldn't let us know about Armageddon so early, too easy to get busy and forget to plan for it.

So I just couldn’t tool this with my crappy memory for names.

Talking to oldest on phone:

Me: Your Dad wants to go to one of the movies we have but the boys are busy and I can’t stand the creepy midget.

Husband: Your Mom means . . .

Son: I know momspeak, she hates Tom Cruise.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Ok. I choose Team Cap.

But seriously, is that poster sincere or just being intentionally crazed? I recall having one or two posters tell me I needed professional help once when I posted a quote from Dr Strangelove.

Which is not to say you can't all think I need professional help for other reasons. : )

Reactions: CycloneErik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron