Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Off to do some yard work and maybe go for a run later. Need to step back, Full Boxster has been trying to get out.

giphy.gif

Going ............

Angry-Bruce-Banner-Transforms-Into-The-Hulk-In-The-Avengers.gif

....would be bad.

• Winner
Reactions: CloneLawman

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
next time he complains about his job say you don't want to hear it. People who want to whine about **** but not actually do anything to help their situation - nope.

He doesn't complain much at least to me. He will complain to my mom and internalize it. Just so damn frustrating because he has been "looking" for several years without any luck (I am assuming most people see his resume see he is probably over qualified and move on). He had contacted his former coworkers that work in this group, they talked him up and told him he was pretty much guaranteed an interview and he waited to hear back from my cousin who he had asked to look over his cover letter. JUST ******* APPLY!!!

I will say that it is quite weird that the position was only posted for a week especially a short week so we will see if it get's opened back up.

Does not sound like he is "searching" very hard. Something something horse something something water.

It is hit and miss how committed he is.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
He doesn't complain much at least to me. He will complain to my mom and internalize it. Just so damn frustrating because he has been "looking" for several years without any luck (I am assuming most people see his resume see he is probably over qualified and move on). He had contacted his former coworkers that work in this group, they talked him up and told him he was pretty much guaranteed an interview and he waited to hear back from my cousin who he had asked to look over his cover letter. JUST ******* APPLY!!!

I will say that it is quite weird that the position was only posted for a week especially a short week so we will see if it get's opened back up.

It is hit and miss how committed he is.
How old is he? Just wondering because the older I get the less change seems appealing in certain things. Job would probably be up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.