Random Thoughts VIII: The Ocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Back in the states. Getting Pizza while in Chi town. Checked in yesterday and found our departure moved up 2 hours. Do you have to sign up for text=email notifications of flight changes? I know delta had sent them to me before but not sure if I had to sign up. Hope my plants didn't all die since some had gotten dry before leaving.

Welcome back, you help hold down the fort tonight. We lost a late night stalwart, GTO (may he RIP) and Pants is in our time zone so might not be up so late. We can discuss the disposition of GTO's stuff tonight. Guessing the locals like Strunk and 2015 will have a geographic advantage in plundering his estate.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
He is a hawk, where do they go?

walmart.

True.

Anti (or anyone else in the area)-Tomorrow morning drive about a mile east of there on 151 and go to the Marion Airport for the Fly-In/Drive-In breakfast. Should be a pretty good turn out. Parachutists at 9 and a fire demo (not sure what that means) at 10.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Gave a eulogy/speech thing at my dad's funeral service that brought the house down. People laughed, people cried, everyone told me I was amazing. Thinking about just being a professional writer for these things for my career now.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Gave a eulogy/speech thing at my dad's funeral service that brought the house down. People laughed, people cried, everyone told me I was amazing. Thinking about just being a professional writer for these things for my career now.

Wanna write a best mans speech?

Status
Not open for further replies.