Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Actual text to the entire family from my SIL. "What would you say if I had an OnlyFans?" And now I am not sure if she is serious or not.

• Wow
Reactions: BoxsterCy

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Actual text to the entire family from my SIL. "What would you say if I had an OnlyFans?" And now I am not sure if she is serious or not.

Is she hot? Ask her for the link. From what I understand it is pretty easy money.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

jUKJVUC.gif

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Turns out she was semi serious. Hard to tell through text but I guess her now ex-husband that cheated on her made most of the money so she is struggling a bit. I sent her a job that I saw that was open and a friend is the hiring manager and gave her the friends number. Ball is in her court now.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Turns out she was semi serious. Hard to tell through text but I guess her now ex-husband that cheated on her made most of the money so she is struggling a bit. I sent her a job that I saw that was open and a friend is the hiring manager and gave her the friends number. Ball is in her court now.

Was this the hipster BIL or am I confusing this family with someone elses?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Now going on 50 minutes for a virus check and shut down on my laptop. If not shut down and just the screen folded down it will get stupid after a couple days. It will run at about 2-3% speed. The virus check was 96% through when I cancelled it to shut down the computer to get the speed back. I will leave in a bit and it will have to finish on its own it appears.

When I liked the old external battery so you could rip them off and kill the whole thing.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
What was that?
Sorry, was just kidding and forgot to show that. A few years ago, we were about 8 miles from home on the way to Des Moines when one of ours just started shredding to pieces over the windshield while it was raining. That was our clue.

Reactions: BCClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Sorry, was just kidding and forgot to show that. A few years ago, we were about 8 miles from home on the way to Des Moines when one of ours just started shredding to pieces over the windshield while it was raining. That was our clue.
This reminds me of the story of the deacon's one hoss shay. I remember my dad reading it to us kids. That had to be close to 50 years ago.

It is the first poem here:

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Was this the hipster BIL or am I confusing this family with someone elses?

That's the one. Last fall (about a week after he was best man in her brothers wedding) he told her he didn't love her anymore and was cheating on her. They somewhat made amends but then he cheated on her more and that was it.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
That's the one. Last fall (about a week after he was best man in her brothers wedding) he told her he didn't love her anymore and was cheating on her. They somewhat made amends but then he cheated on her more and that was it.
And her ex is making the money? That’s extremely wrong.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
And her ex is making the money? That’s extremely wrong.

To be fair he isn't making much money. He is a para or something at a Cedar Rapids elementary school. She is a teachers assistant at Linn-Mar. I would guess she is making around $10-12/hr and he is maybe making $15-$17/hr.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
To be fair he isn't making much money. He is a para or something at a Cedar Rapids elementary school. She is a teachers assistant at Linn-Mar. I would guess she is making around $10-12/hr and he is maybe making $15-$17/hr.
Sounds like MrsWX got the education drive in that family. You chose...wisely. :D
(and your kids are cute, too, so that's a lagniappe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron