Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
4+ days for a game, especially while at a sporting event? Seems a little extreme.

My thoughts would be:
-2 weekends for movies.
-1 weekend for TV shows.
-36-48 hrs max for sports.
I don't know, a week might have been a bit too long, but I I feel like 48 hours may be a bit short. Especially if it's a thursday night game and would want to talk about it on Saturday.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Behind my house there were 4 mailboxes all together that were all about 23 years old. One guy replaced his about 2 weeks ago. A week later the others all replaced theirs. I guess he shamed them into getting new mailboxes.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY and BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Postmaster was extra crabby today. If she spills what I’m mailing she going to be really ticked. Not samples you want to try.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I was at a tailgate and they started talking about a Thursday night NFL game that I hadn't been able to watch so I asked them to stop since I hadn't had a chance to watch it yet. They guy just kept going and spilled the beans. He informed me that there is a 48 hour rule on that. So I guess you are out of luck.
With all due respect, you have sucky friends.

Okay...maybe there wasn't any respect there!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Yeah, no way is it 48 hours (not that you were saying that was correct). I get that there are limits on spoilers and that they are shorter for sports. But it definitely should be at least through Sunday and probably closer to a week.
I will stay out of any survivor thread that pops out, but if y'all start talking about it in RTT I'll have to stay out of here as well and Idawanna!

Reactions: WooBadger18

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Just one measly rainbow trout caught today. Should have given up on the first stream a lot earlier than we did. Way overfished, not sure there was a single fish even in there. Moved over to Joy Springs after lunch had caught one with numerous other close calls. Still a good day with dad and not working of course.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Under stuff that's not fun went to lay down in bed last night got Vertigo, room started to spin then some double vision, followed with about 20 minutes of the dry heaves. After that things slowly got better and fell asleep woke up just fine in the morning. But damn that was a poor way to go to bed. No booze or anything just laid down and things went wrong.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Under stuff that's not fun went to lay down in bed last night got Vertigo, room started to spin then some double vision, followed with about 20 minutes of the dry heaves. After that things slowly got better and fell asleep woke up just fine in the morning. But damn that was a poor way to go to bed. No booze or anything just laid down and things went wrong.
Remembering the old college days?

Reactions: jcyclonee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron