Post deleted as uninteresting here ...

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Last week served as a reminder that the chancellor’s office has left one other issue hanging for too long: KU’s partnerships with a convicted felon ...

Lawrence businessman Thomas Fritzel last week was sentenced in the last of the four felony charges that he has been convicted on, ranging from financial fraud to environmental law violations ...

KU has at least two important partnerships with Fritzel. KU’s track and field, soccer and softball facilities at Rock Chalk Park are owned by an entity controlled by Fritzel and his wife ...

Fritzel defrauded the City of Lawrence of tax revenue. The city was a partner of Fritzel in a partnership that built The Oread hotel. Fritzel was convicted of defrauding a public partner. KU is a public partner of Fritzel. It is clear that that set of facts requires KU to issue a strong and public response.

https://www2.ljworld.com/opinion/ed...t-is-time-for-ku-to-own-its-fritzel-mistakes/

I would consider your fixation with KU unhealthy, but there are many here who have the same thing going for Iowa. But they are at least posting it on their own website instead of going to a third party site. Find a KSU site to get your rocks (chalk) off.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Just watch, somehow Bill Self will win a civil lawsuit against this guy or something.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Just watch, somehow Bill Self will win a civil lawsuit against this guy or something.

bbuwhahhahaha......I was thinking along the same lines. What a perfect way to salvage KU's fraudulent MBB program and staff - punish the men's golf team :)

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
I would consider your fixation with KU unhealthy, but there are many here who have the same thing going for Iowa. But they are at least posting it on their own website instead of going to a third party site. Find a KSU site to get your rocks (chalk) off.

maybe he's looking for common ground? one of the early stages of relationship building.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Post taken down, offensive to ISU fans. KU has at least two important partnerships with Fritzel. KU’s track and field, soccer and softball facilities at Rock Chalk Park are owned by an entity controlled by Fritzel and his wife ...

So the university doesn't own their own soccer, track and field, or sofball facilities? Seems a little weird to me.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Hey mods - what about making the Big XII Conference forum opt-in, like the cave? Technically Surly posted this in the right forum, it's just that nobody on a Cyclones message board really cares much. Let's eliminate some clutter on the main page and Surly can still post non-ISU content to his or her heart's content. Everybody wins.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Keep posting, Surly.
KU needs to be exposed for the top 10 Dirty program that they are. CF's Big12 board is as good a place as any.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Keep posting, Surly.
KU needs to be exposed for the top 10 Dirty program that they are. CF's Big12 board is as good a place as any.

You seem to be in the minority here. I believe any post by me, regardless of how germane to the B12, is an affront to many ISU fans' mojo. Or perhaps, what's interesting to me about conference doings is by definition not in Ames.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Of course, it wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that 99% of your posts are either anti-KU, pro-KSU, or both. Nah, couldn't be that.

Needy, needy, needy.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Hey mods - what about making the Big XII Conference forum opt-in, like the cave? Technically Surly posted this in the right forum, it's just that nobody on a Cyclones message board really cares much. Let's eliminate some clutter on the main page and Surly can still post non-ISU content to his or her heart's content. Everybody wins.

I disagree. Even if one wants general big 12 content, surly's posting is obnoxious and often redundant to existing threads..surly's problem is he thinks every thought he has deserves its own brand new thread.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I disagree. Even if one wants general big 12 content, surly's posting is obnoxious and often redundant to existing threads..surly's problem is he thinks every thought he has deserves its own brand new thread.

Well, I'm all for banning Surly instead.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Bob claims to be a "she".

Itispat.jpg