AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
There are a couple things I’d like to see.

Being able to advance pages on the top and bottom of the page like it was previously. It’s currently only on the bottom.

The default to “latest” instead of “new posts” as previously mentioned. With this, it would be nice to have a button that goes back to the “latest” posts along side the back button that takes you back to the individual forum.

Looks like I’ve got some agrees with this one. It would be cool to make the bolded part happen.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
A small bug on the login screen: the "Stay Logged In" button doesn't appear to be able to be enabled .

Addendum: It looks like checkboxes in general are not working, or at least not showing a visible change to the box if they are getting enabled. I've noticed it now on the "Stay Logged In" button on login, but also all of the checkboxes under the 'Preferences' section of our Account menus as well.

I tried multiple browsers, each the same result.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Having the same issue with the checkbox not working for the "stay logged in" option. Mobile seemed fine but not working on the Chrome browser.

Just an aesthetic choice but I'm not a fan of the way the forum list looks with the forum being highlighted. It's the part I care the least about and it kind of creates a cluttered look on web and mobile.

1596688472052.png

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Not a bug, but a personal observation. The content of posts seems cluttered. Even after changing the font to large, the actual new posts tend to get lost in the busy-ness of the other things, such as the post being replied to and the signature line. Perhaps I was just familiar with the old format and will get used to the new format. Just an observation.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
How do you provide ratings to posters, like the optimistic and winner rating? I have the ability to like someone’s post, but that appears to be it.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Addendum: It looks like checkboxes in general are not working, or at least not showing a visible change to the box if they are getting enabled. I've noticed it now on the "Stay Logged In" button on login, but also all of the checkboxes under the 'Preferences' section of our Account menus as well.

I tried multiple browsers, each the same result.

This is my biggest issue, too - it's most notable for moderation purposes where we have to select posts with the checkbox, but also in little things like "stay logged in."

Will echo that having the non-mobile version more spaced out like before (as @3TrueFans said) was preferable - this is just a little too cluttered.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Sorry if already mentioned, but it seems like a ton of previous reactions given and received (likes, "winner", dislike, etc.) have disappeared.

agrabes

Oct 25, 2006
Jimlad's image does not appear if you are logged out. It just stays as the text only.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I'm having login issues with both mobile & desktop in Chrome. I'll type in my credentials to login, it processes but never actually logs in. It's been hit or miss, was working for a while yesterday. I'm on Microsoft Edge right now.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Yep, I've communicated that to the developer. It shows me in the backend that Twitter, Youtube and a ton of other sites should be active, but I'm not seeing them either. Guessing it will be an easy fix.
Is it bad that I will now always picture you as the guy in Office Space that brings the specs to the engineers? You’re a people person. YOU’RE GOOD WITH PEOPLE!!!