Pizza Ranch

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
I like the pizza but my wife doesn't so we usually just get catus bread. Not sure if they do this at all locations but at the one we go to if you order something with the cactus bread they take $2 off the cost. So we order a thing of ranch for 25 cents and we get a small cactus bread for $2.99. Seems like a good deal for something so good.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Never eat the BBQ chicken. It's leftover chicken from the night before that's re fried and then dipped in sauce. Just get regular chicken and slather that ***** up with the bottled sauce.
SO its double tasty?

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Don't you even dare try to put Pizza Ranch down on the same level as Ci-Ci's pizza.

I personally like Ci-Ci's more because the price is amazing. The pizza is better at Pizza Ranch and obviously you got the chicken but the amount of selection you have at Ci-Ci's and the price makes it better to me. But I've only been to Pizza Ranch once and it wasn't that great of an experience to be honest.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
I personally like Ci-Ci's more because the price is amazing. The pizza is better at Pizza Ranch and obviously you got the chicken but the amount of selection you have at Ci-Ci's and the price makes it better to me. But I've only been to Pizza Ranch once and it wasn't that great of an experience to be honest.

Did you have the salad bar?

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Switch Pizza Hut & Papa John's and you're correct. :smile:

boo-this-man-o.gif

TigerCyJM

May 3, 2012
Polk County, IA
Pizza ranch is better than cicis, but I actually like both. Most of what you hear about pizza ranch is right. Dessert pizza, cheese sticks, fried chicken is great...pizza is good.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Pizza ranch is better than cicis, but I actually like both. Most of what you hear about pizza ranch is right. Dessert pizza, cheese sticks, fried chicken is great...pizza is good.

Ci-Ci's dessert pizza is better than Pizza Ranch.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron