Ozark on Netflix

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Have 3 seasons left until I'm finished binging all three seasons. Ruth by far is my favorite character. Also a phenomenal actress.

Marty and Wendy do a good job of making you like them at times and detest them at other times. Neither one of them can get too high or too low it seems. Buddy was also a great character.
Totally agree, really miss Buddy as he was a character that really gave a lot to the show. Wendy going a little breaking bad toward the end of season 2 made things interesting as well.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Just finished season 3.......holy ****. bravo to the show, made my jaw drop. i usually can predict the twists and turns but not at the end or at least the way it went down.

Reactions: isutrevman

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
We finished Season 3 last night. Best season yet, IMO. I'll avoid spoilers, but did not see that ending coming, it was Breaking Bad-esque.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Agree with everyone about not seeing the ending coming. I knew something was going to go down based on the last few episodes setting it up, but did not envision what they did at all. Wow, what a show.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Anyone know of any crazy older single rich ladies..... asking for a friend

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I liked the brother storyline the least and this season a little less. But it's still a good watch

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Finally finished season 3, loved it! A lot better than 2 imo.

Others have mentioned some of the good spots, and I don't want to post spoilers

I thought there were some pretty funny scenes scattered throughout and a lot of good expletive riddled chew outs.

Then Ruth drops "***** wolf". Ruth is the best

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

I thought there were some pretty funny scenes scattered throughout and a lot of good expletive riddled chew outs.

Thought season 3 was better as well.

Loved(?) the way they ended the season; makes you want more

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The guy that plays Wendy's brother deserves an award for his guest acting spot. Amazing.

The girl that plays Ruth is from NYC so her southern accent is also amazing.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

The scene that probably cracked me up the most was Anita tumbling down the bank into the lake. It just seemed so unnecessary and slow moving.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
The scene that probably cracked me up the most was Anita tumbling down the bank into the lake. It just seemed so unnecessary and slow moving.

Haha yes. It's funny how with some scenes like that how different my wife's reaction is compared to mine. It's actually fun to watch with someone just for the commentary that goes along with it, predictions, etc.

The guy that plays Wendy's brother deserves an award for his guest acting spot. Amazing.

The girl that plays Ruth is from NYC so her southern accent is also amazing.

Yes and yes. He did a great job and even if Ruth wasn't from NYC she still does a suberp job.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
I liked the brother storyline the least and this season a little less. But it's still a good watch
Right, I mean the guy was a good actor but adding him to the storyline just didnt seem to do much. I mean they could have added his character and barely showed him explaining his background and that he could be a problem.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha

How about Darlene, after all that she has done, and as she lies in bed with you know who, she says about the Byrdes, "Those people are so f#@%ed up!" We just burst out laughing at that one.

Reactions: Doc

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Right, I mean the guy was a good actor but adding him to the storyline just didnt seem to do much. I mean they could have added his character and barely showed him explaining his background and that he could be a problem.

My guess is Ruth is pregnant with his kid so maybe that's why it fits in. Who knows though with this show.