Once Prohm is gone, I would hire........

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Does it really hurt you guys that much if I didn't choose to post my take on the coaching search in one of the other threads?? (there are other threads because other people like me also choose to start a thread.....not just one)

Do you really need to spend your Sunday evening losing your mind over this.......I don't care what other people do or think when it comes to threads......I started a fresh thread with my opinion on the matter......my sister is currently dealing with breast cancer and you think I give two sh.ts about you getting butt hurt over me starting a new thread......sorry but I could care less.......

If you don't like my take on the matter then that's fine but quit whining just to whine........
When is the Fred manifesto coming?

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Sorry to hear about your sister. There aren’t issues with you starting a new thread but you’ve started 2 in 15 minutes about topics that are widely discussed here every day. It could be that people are ribbing you because you feel your thoughts are more important than those threads and needed their own. It’s a public, free message board - do what you want. But you should expect some push back, no need to be so defensive about it.
I almost bumped a pro prohm thread from 2 years ago earlier to be a ****, and even im considering telling OP I want another year just to annoy him.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Killing me smalls. Need some high quality weiners to discuss. Not this bar-s weak sauce.
You can't argue with the great price and the surprising quality of $1.10 "*non Jumbo* hot dogs.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
You can't argue with the great price and the surprising quality of $1.10 "*non Jumbo* hot dogs.
I have definitely eaten my share of Bar-s, and while price is a consideration when talking about weiners, i dont know if i "like" them much beyond being cheap.

ohly2311

Jan 7, 2014
Sorry to hear about your sister. There aren’t issues with you starting a new thread but you’ve started 2 in 15 minutes about topics that are widely discussed here every day. It could be that people are ribbing you because you feel your thoughts are more important than those threads and needed their own. It’s a public, free message board - do what you want. But you should expect some push back, no need to be so defensive about it.
I don't mind pushback but other threads go off the rails all the time......people start discussing topics that have nothing to do with the original post. I don't think my posts or opinions are more important than anyone else but I have covered sports, both high school and college for many years, including ISU and I feel I have a unique perspective on the topic.....I just would never waste my time coming onto a message board and spend it attempting to criticize someone for starting a new thread......how sad does someone's life have to be to get upset over such petty things.......and some people run to the dumb emoji as if I care at all that they don't like my post......

• Informative
Reactions: quasistellar

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
Do you guys prefer the foot longs or are you happy with just a 6 incher?

arobb

Jan 4, 2014
I don't mind pushback but other threads go off the rails all the time......people start discussing topics that have nothing to do with the original post. I don't think my posts or opinions are more important than anyone else but I have covered sports, both high school and college for many years, including ISU and I feel I have a unique perspective on the topic.....I just would never waste my time coming onto a message board and spend it attempting to criticize someone for starting a new thread......how sad does someone's life have to be to get upset over such petty things.......and some people run to the dumb emoji as if I care at all that they don't like my post......
Dude, I don't think CF is going to work out for you.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
I'm not kidding when I think the OP for gifting us with a thread where Batman is talking about wieners.
Classic things happen when Batman gets into wiener talk.
Im not sure what kind you like to put in your mouth, Erik, but lately i have been a big fan of the kirkland brand weiner. While I enjoy a hebrew national or nathans weiner, the kirkland costco 4.5 lb pack gives a great balance between flavor and price.

They are also a bit larger in size, so it really dominates the bun space a little better. Some of the regular size weiners you almost need 2 at once. While it isnt a struggle to fit 2 in the mouth, sometimes the buns have a hard time holding in 2 with all the toppings. Cutting a weiner in half to add a bit a girth is a bit more manageable, but a lot of effort.

Oscar meyer has a smoked sausage dog that is pretty good too.

Reactions: cyched44

arobb

Jan 4, 2014
Oscar Mayer or Nathan's. Everything else tastes like sadness.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Do you guys prefer the foot longs or are you happy with just a 6 incher?
Depends on bun size and girth. Obviously a bit harder to handle with the footlong, and if your bun game is weak your going to have a mess everywhere or it could fall out and flop around.