Once Prohm is gone, I would hire........

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Hire that North Linn coach Mike Hilmer...he's only been 105-5 at the 1A-2A school over the past 5-6 years. ;-)

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
It seems telling about CF MBB that after initially excoriating the OP, the thread is now on page 7 (and bears a strong resemblance to the other coaching situation threads).

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion, but I do not understand how you can possibly make this kind of case with a straight face. TJ made the NCAA tournament at SDSU, and that is not nothing, but he hasn't won a game in that tournament yet. Moser won four games to get to the Final Four, all of them as a lower seed.
At least 2 of those wins they got extremely lucky if my memory serves. Same thing with Virginia the year they won the national title.

I'm out on Moser also, I dont want games in the 50s and without looking it up, wasn't Loyola really bad before they joined the MVC?

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Very interesting coaching prospect. Former Power 5 player, lots of Power 5 assistant experience including under a great coach in Hamilton and now appears to be quickly building Cleveland State in a difficult situation. He recruited some really good players to FSU. And also appears to know how to piece together a roster and get the best out of them. Recruits winners and high character kids. Only 41 as well.

Like this quote from the first article: “The first thing you do is you look at the opportunity as a dream job," said Gates. “Then you recruit a staff who sees it the same way.”

Minnyclonenut

Mar 1, 2021
At least 2 of those wins they got extremely lucky if my memory serves. Same thing with Virginia the year they won the national title.

I'm out on Moser also, I dont want games in the 50s and without looking it up, wasn't Loyola really bad before they joined the MVC?
One of TJ tournament births was lucky. Last second shot in a year that every school set a record of points for against the jackrabbits.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron