On to 2021

wrestlingphish

Aug 10, 2017
All-American honors have never been awarded by the NCAA. They have always been by the NWCA and have lined up with NCAA placements. Since there are no NCAA placements this year they opted to go this route.

Now, if you want to say the NWCA doesn't have the right to determine who All-Americans are this year, then you shouldn't refer to past or future individuals that the NWCA decides to bestow this honor on. You should refer to those individuals as NCAA Placewinners, not All-Americans.

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
Bands did beat Colbray. However I would still pick Colbray in a rematch. That's assuming Colbray can open up up and take chances. He's been very impressive when he lets the fur fly.

Land Grant

Oct 30, 2006
Bands did beat Colbray. However I would still pick Colbray in a rematch. That's assuming Colbray can open up up and take chances. He's been very impressive when he lets the fur fly.

I appreciate the optimism, but as with almost all posts about Colbray its qualified by an "if/when." Until Colbray is figures out consistency (if he can, I wonder at this point), its hard to bet on him.

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
I appreciate the optimism, but as with almost all posts about Colbray its qualified by an "if/when." Until Colbray is figures out consistency (if he can, I wonder at this point), its hard to bet on him.
I do agree. He has to be very frustrating to coach because he shows so many flashes of greatness.

Ocy Docy

Oct 26, 2018
That's pretty awesome. How good will Duke be next year?

We have a rather tough schedule next year, so this seems about perfect--Degen and Klepps go to their home state, the team gets to visit somewhere interesting, and competition will not be too daunting.

Duke was 0-17 in duals last year. Two of the 4 Finesilver brothers graduated in 2019, and the younger 2, Josh and Matt, were not on the 19-20 roster.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
We have a rather tough schedule next year, so this seems about perfect--Degen and Klepps go to their home state, the team gets to visit somewhere interesting, and competition will not be too daunting.

Duke was 0-17 in duals last year. Two of the 4 Finesilver brothers graduated in 2019, and the younger 2, Josh and Matt, were not on the 19-20 roster.
Oh boy. Ok. So we should thump each team we have out there.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Also, maybe we could scout and potentially grab a kid off that juco team???

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron