MLB: ***Official Yankees Postseason Thread***

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Bellevue, IA
Thursday night, 6:38pm CST.

Sonny Gray vs Trevor Bauer

The Tribe is solid. Yankees need Sonny to go deeper than 1/3 inning. Can't rely on the homer all of the time. Should be an interesting series.

Go Yankees!

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
Thursday night, 6:38pm CST.

Sonny Gray vs Trevor Bauer

The Tribe is solid. Yankees need Sonny to go deeper than 1/3 inning. Can't rely on the homer all of the time. Should be an interesting series.

Go Yankees!

Now that my redbirds are out, go mother ******* Yankees!!! Aaron Judge is the most watchable thing in this game right now. What a player. What a person. I got Yanks beating the Tribe 3-1 because of their dominating bullpen. Not sure if David Robertson will be able to go Game 1, but they still should be locked and loaded. I also feel the long win streak of the Indians will tire them out mentally a bit.

• Agree
Reactions: jay moe and cyson

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Yankees weren't suppose to make the postseason, happy they are in the ALDS. Whatever happens now is gravy. Hopefully a competitive series and not getting swept.

• Agree
Reactions: jay moe and SNEDDS3

BoxsterCy

SuperFanatic
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Let's hope for an official World Series. Go Yanks.
I have (somewhere in this old house) several old Frank Miller cartoons from the 1970's depicting that. For you younger pups, Miller was the cartoonist for the Register and a big Yankee fan. Each spring and each fall he would have a Yankee cartoon.

cyson

Jun 24, 2007
Tribe has owned as of late. The beginning of the end of that **** starts tonight.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Judge is going to be completely overmatched every time he's in the box against the remaining teams. He's not going to see the bottom of the rotation guys he feasts on and he's too easy to pitch to for the good ones.

• Funny
Reactions: Cy$

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron