NFL: ***Official Week 17 Thread***

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I don’t think Baker is that bad at all. Average to above average and that’s honestly some of the best we’ve had in Cleveland. As usual, the oline didn't help one bit and that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Didn't help he was a bit cocky and made a billion commercials so everyone can **** on him either

We've been talking about it all season. Baker's problem is that if you're going to be that cocky then you better back it up or be prepared to weather the criticism.

Kitchens was a disastrous hire for them and the Myles Garrett incident was the last bail in the coffin. There's still a considerable amount of talent on the roster but their off-season priorities should be hiring an experienced coach, listening to offers for OBJ, and reinforcing the o-line.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
George Kittle is a stud. Why do I not remember him at all from when he was at Iowa?

I actually remember that name but don't remember what he did at Iowa...must have pretty good and notable as usually I can only maybe name Iowa's QB if they've been around for a few years.

Good player and fun to watch. They showed him playing rock, paper, scissors with what must have been a fan via stadium screen during warm ups tonight.

BTW is it pronounced Fair-ents, for Fur-RENTS? Never known.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
If Saints win Packers have to like the set-up of playing a Night Game in Mid-January against them:

ENAjwLPXYAAxIeC

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Kittle is a stud. Crazy to think the most catches he had in a season at Iowa was 22.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Crazy ending to the 49ers game, for those that missed it. Came down to a fourth down play with 15 seconds left and the Seahawk player getting tackled at like the one inch line.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
The Dolphins ending up with the 5th pick is the most Dolphins thing ever. I wonder if they'll try to move up with their other first rounders.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
The Dolphins ending up with the 5th pick is the most Dolphins thing ever. I wonder if they'll try to move up with their other first rounders.

If they do want Tua they might be able to stay put at five and get him there. After Cincy at #1 the next three teams all either have an established starter or they just invested a high pick in a QB last year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron