***Official Let the Joy flow through you thread***

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
It's amazing what making shots can do for a team. It's also amazing that a team could be so terrible shooting just 4 days ago in the same building against a similar team could turn in a sizzling shooting game.

Honestly, I think they just relaxed a little at home as expectations disappeared.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Talley was great. DJ was on fire. Solo and Cam were warriors down low. Jakolby gave some good minutes. Wiggi was awesome.

Great basketball that looked nothing like Saturday. Awesome team win.

I hope the the overrated chants stop...

Agreed on everything but especially this. I've become one of the old fogey's on this. It only demeans your team's win.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I'm feeling lots and lots of joy, but a big part of me also wants me to tell the Prohm-haters (and we know they are out there and we know who some of them are) to STFU and go EABOD.

People who are still upset that CFH isn't out coach anymore, and who therefore cannot and will not give Prohm a fair chance need to get the **** over their butthurt and start being bigger fans of ISU, no matter who is coaching, than they are of a former head coach, as great as he was. I am done with them.

Rant over.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Agree Talley was X-factor (Z-factor?) by handling the press and kind of throwing WV press out of whack.

Also, whoever slipped the Lard chow into Solo's pregame snack, great work. Solo played with an edge that he usually doesn't. Looked more confident and aggressive. I have been waiting for that since he hit the floor.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron