***Official Let the Joy flow through you thread***

isu2014

May 16, 2011
Oskaloosa, IA
It certainly does, same with Long, and we knew it as soon as those injuries were announced. It arguably was sizable enough to cost two conference games, if not just unquantifiable development time. Given the usage before and after the injury Prohm may not have fully utilized Talley anyways, but that’s for another thread.
IDK about before, but I'd assume he wasn't 100% after the injury until very recently. In the WVU postgame, Talley was asked by Chris about his injury, and he said the pain is just kinda day to day...he'd have about 3-4 days with no pain and then he'd wake up and it'd be hurting a bit, so he'd just work though it.

If he's still having pain now, I'd assume Prohm knew that he wasn't fully back but it'd be safe to play him (low risk of reinjury).

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
I just got a chance to see the game last night for the first time.

You guys said all the stuff that needs to be said already, but I just gotta add...

If Tally can develop a consistent 3 point shot, he’s going to make more money than most people during his lifetime. Just that one deficiency is keeping him from being elite. Just wow, to his performance...

Help Support Us

Become a patron