***Official Insider Information Weekly Mailbag 02-12-2020***

Thoughts on This Week's Mailbag

• Total voters

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Yes, why wouldn't we want to focus on the male companion? He's just had nine months of... nothing, rather than vomiting incessantly, constant back pain, heartburn, insomnia, feet changing sizes, and varicose veins. We want to make sure he's comfortable!

I read that, if men were the ones capable of getting pregnant, that none of these things would happen. You know, cause of being stronger, and not eating the apple. Stuff like that.

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee and Angie

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Yes, that was definitely a perfect casting decision!

I sounded really terrible in my original quote. I don't know exactly what it is about her that I just don't love. I feel sort of similar about Sissy Spacek?
It's obvious what there is not to love about Sissy Spacek. She has a kind of dumb name.

• Winner
Reactions: Angie

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
BodeClone would hit the “Wisconsin Badger” and it would be game over.
I thought of a few finishers while putting the list together like the CoachHines3's Yamanashi Destroyer or Pant's Top Rope Boat Shoe double-stomp, but figured it would be too long of a list if I included those.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I personally have never been able to stand Renee Zellweger. I've heard she is fantastic in Judy though and I don't doubt it.

Here you go, being quoted for reals.

I read that, if men were the ones capable of getting pregnant, that none of these things would happen. You know, cause of being stronger, and not eating the apple. Stuff like that.

Hunh. That's informative stuff. I mean, if you get all of your info from misogynist blogs who have never been on the witnessing end of a man cold.

It's obvious what there is not to love about Sissy Spacek. She has a kind of dumb name.

RIGHT? Change literally every part of that.

• Agree

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Very well stated poem about strength and tenacity of women but it has been well-established that the pain of giving birth is over-exaggerated. What with the medical staff ("What can I get for you?") and "Here's a super comfy bed for you while your male companion can try to rest in that torture chair over there."

I got chewed out by the nurse when I changed the channel when the wife slept.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

You know it’s all women’s fault. Adam was just fine wondering around Eden until eve said, how about a roll in the hay.

• Agree

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I thought of a few finishers while putting the list together like the CoachHines3's Yamanashi Destroyer or Pant's Top Rope Boat Shoe double-stomp, but figured it would be too long of a list if I included those.
My finisher would be “The Broken Ankle” or “Cash Me Outside”

• Winner
Reactions: jcyclonee and GTO

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I like Cash Me Outside!
giphy.gif

Titantron

• Funny