***Official 2023 Transfer Thread***

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Just to follow up on what I'd posted before.

Nate Heise signed his deal with The Panther Collective and will not be entering the transfer portal. There was contact with Green and Crawford but Iowa State couldn't guarantee the minutes that Nate wanted.

Hoping that's a real positive for the success that Iowa State is having with early portal contacts.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Obviously: SAD ruh kwee Nuh GANG uh.

Works for me!

I did find one random clip on YouTube. Going solely by this report … sounds like SAH-duh nuh-GAHN-go ... Maybe Sada is common short for Sadraque (similar to “nickname” Aljaz/Jaz Kunc). (side note: the report says he "plans to stay at Boise State" ... apparently things changed in the past week)

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
Just to follow up on what I'd posted before.

Nate Heise signed his deal with The Panther Collective and will not be entering the transfer portal. There was contact with Green and Crawford but Iowa State couldn't guarantee the minutes that Nate wanted.

Hoping that's a real positive for the success that Iowa State is having with early portal contacts.
Feel like he could have been a really nice rotational piece this year and a really good multi year guy but good for uni to keep him

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Feel like he could have been a really nice rotational piece this year and a really good multi year guy but good for uni to keep him
As a dual fan I'm very happy with his decision and how it all turned out.