OFF THE RECORD PODCAST: Steve Prohm

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Nothing has been reported as fact. Basically, the members have come together and put it all together. More or less.
This is what's kinda funny. All the information is out there in the public. Members here could just as easily piece it together.
Not saying I could have done it. The guys on 247 are super sleuths.

• Agree
Reactions: ILikeCy

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
My complete shot in the dark (not a subscriber to any pay sites or anything) is Zoran Talley from Old Dominion. 6'7" SF. Conference USA Sixth Man of the Year this past year.

This is based on the fact that Neill Berry follows him, his mom, and his old prep school coach on Twitter, he would have two years (I think) to play, and the fact that Talley was dismissed from ODU in April for a "violation of team rules". He has also been suspended a couple of other times - no idea what for. Could those be the academic issues that Chris has hinted at?

I could be way off base here, but figured I would at least throw a little speculation out there.

Some pretty solid speculation.

Reactions: goclones69

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I really don't understand this premium info stuff. If I buy a magazine is it wrong for me to tell you what is in it?
I respect the people/person that bring me premium information. It's nothing beyond that.

• Agree
Reactions: Messi

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
My complete shot in the dark (not a subscriber to any pay sites or anything) is Zoran Talley from Old Dominion. 6'7" SF. Conference USA Sixth Man of the Year this past year.

This is based on the fact that Neill Berry follows him, his mom, and his old prep school coach on Twitter, he would have two years (I think) to play, and the fact that Talley was dismissed from ODU in April for a "violation of team rules". He has also been suspended a couple of other times - no idea what for. Could those be the academic issues that Chris has hinted at?

I could be way off base here, but figured I would at least throw a little speculation out there.

Is he immediately eligible, though? He's a redshirt sophomore, so that's only 3 years at ODU to graduate.

He would be a great pickup at this stage, though. He looks extremely versatile and ODU is a great midmajor program.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Is he immediately eligible, though? He's a redshirt sophomore, so that's only 3 years at ODU to graduate.

He would be a great pickup at this stage, though. He looks extremely versatile and ODU is a great midmajor program.

He could have graduated in three years, though.

CW said it was a "weird situation," and a grad transfer with 2 to play 2 would qualify.

Maybe he is finishing up an undergraduate degree at ODU this summer and they are trying to get him set for a graduate program at ISU once he is done?

Add in the "kicked off the team for violating rules" for a cherry on top the weirdness.

Last edited:

spk123

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Des Moines

Good, point - I have no idea. Maybe he would be because he was "dismissed" rather than transferred of his own accord? Really don't know, though - like I said, just speculating.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
Based on the hints, it's obviously a big guy who is available to play next year but has 2 years of eligibility left.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Good, point - I have no idea. Maybe he would be because he was "dismissed" rather than transferred of his own accord? Really don't know, though - like I said, just speculating.

Did he go to prep school before ODU?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron