Nader is a DUDE!

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Besides Monte, Nader defended by a post may be our best option against the press. In terms of raw ability to get past his defender, Nader defended in space by a post is instant action.

niangstermvp

Mar 1, 2014
Nader is great in the open court, he can drive, dunk, break the press, rebound, pass, has shown many shots in his repertoire, vastly improved his defense, like to see him get some isolation plays run for him - the sky is the limit.

kilroy

Jun 10, 2010
hills to flat lands
Did anyone have a problem w/ espn2 announcers not giving Nader the 6th man of the game award considering that he was on the winning team and way out played the kid that came off the bench for WV who just shot 3's (WV kid scored less and contributed less, hello!) who they gave the award to. Just a small gripe but I thought it was a travesty or just a great example of the announcer not paying real attention. Maybe they thought he was a starter?

(sorry if this has already been brought up)

CYdways432

Jan 22, 2015
Cedar Rapids
Ever since watching Nader in the "ELITE" Capital City League I've always liked his skill set. I will probably get slaughtered for this comparison but when he gets the rebound and goes coast to coast it almost reminds me of Royce White with his size.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron