• Thumbs Up

Votes: 86 62.3%
  • Thumbs Down

Votes: 52 37.7%

• Total voters

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
What does deep in Feige's doghouse mean?
He’s apparently unhappy with them. Both announcing things (ie Oswalt and Eternals 2; Isaac and Moonknight 2) without the green light to do so.

I don’t know where she gets her information (she’s 16, so who knows about anything from her), but she was saying Oswalt being in Eternals 2 isn’t necessarily guaranteed now.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
An Eternals sequel, yikes.
Yeah not overly excited about it. They will have to sharpen it up. I liked the first one better the second time but it’s bloated. However, since the intro is over, I’d expect the sequel to have more action and less weepy drama.

• Agree
Reactions: Gorm

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Unbeknownst to most, they actually already kind of did, yet didn't in Dr. Strange: Multi-Verse of Madness. What do I mean by that???? Believe it or not, they actually shot your answer to your question, but eventually cut it from the film. Check out the video below. The original intent for opening MOM was to have Mordo go to Wanda to kill her, but then Wanda actually kills him. Instead, they clearly opted to cut this scene in order to have the Wanda being evil reveal be a surprise for when Strange shows up. In fact, that picnic basket next to Wanda in the orchard was rumored to have Mordo's head in it. Anyway, take a look at the video below, as its investigation into this is quite interesting. Maybe that satisfies your question, maybe not.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
FF movie will supposedly Tom Holland it and skip the origin story.

A really positive move but I remain in the doubtful until proven otherwise camp.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Yeah not overly excited about it. They will have to sharpen it up. I liked the first one better the second time but it’s bloated. However, since the intro is over, I’d expect the sequel to have more action and less weepy drama.

I highly doubt that. Zhao is directing it right? You don't hire her to direct an a straight up action movie.

• Agree
Reactions: bos

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I highly doubt that. Zhao is directing it right? You don't hire her to direct an a straight up action movie.
Doesn’t the introduction of Starfox (not a big Harry Stiles fan myself, but that’s for a different discussion) suggest Eternals 2 will be way less “weepy drama” by default?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Doesn’t the introduction of Starfox (not a big Harry Stiles fan myself, but that’s for a different discussion) suggest Eternals 2 will be way less “weepy drama” by default?

The guy also known as Eros, who is basically an interplanetary f-boi? I'm guessing you're going to get plenty of drama there.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I've been curious about it. I don't know much of anything about the character beyond her being Bruce Banner's cousin, so I can't necessarily say I'm hyped for it, but I'm interested. People have done a lot of griping about MCU CGI lately (and there was quite a bit of that after the first She Hulk trailer), and while it does square with the news coming out of the VFX community, I've honestly never really noticed the issue on screen.
We’ll, then. Here’s how it starts, apparently.

Interesting topic of discussion they’re having, btw.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Don't be shocked if Moonknight skips a S2 and jumps right to a Midnight Sons series. We'll see. I tend to still lean there will be a S2 before a Midnight Sons, but wouldn't be shocked if they jump right in either.
I kinda feel like Moon Knight has at least one more personality to fully introduce before joining a teamup.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron