Kane's Ankle

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

I dealt with ankle sprains in high school football and yes, it hurts - a lot - but certain types allow you to play on them with a brace. I don't know how that translates to basketball though as that would have some more lateral movement. Fingers crossed that it looked worse than it is.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

I dealt with ankle sprains in high school football and yes, it hurts - a lot - but certain types allow you to play on them with a brace. I don't know how that translates to basketball though as that would have some more lateral movement. Fingers crossed that it looked worse than it is.

The RICE System.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Travis Hines ‏@TravisHines21 now X-Ray comes back negative for Kane (no break) but status for Monday uncertainIdiots saying it's broken. You should be banned.
not surprising. guessing it's a sprain. You guys can laugh all you want at the 99% **** the fact of the matter is if it's a sprain (why would he fake getting carried off) he won't be 100% against Kansas which sucks in itself.

RedlineSi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Twin Cities
ban-hammer.jpg

banhammer.png

BanHammer.jpg

5910.gif

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I really don't think he's hurt that bad. Looked like a minor tweaked ankle to me. I'll be surprised not to see him play on Monday.

Are you doing the old "It's just a flesh wound" skit from Holy Grail? It's not actually very funny today.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
not surprising. guessing it's a sprain. You guys can laugh all you want at the 99% **** the fact of the matter is if it's a sprain (why would he fake getting carried off) he won't be 100% against Kansas which sucks in itself.

Could just be precautionary

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

It concerns me that spells rice. Mike Rice, Dave Rice, and the Rice Owls all kinda suck.