Jacob Park

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
They both suck = Park had the 1's at WR and could not score a TD against the backups.Team is a dogpile and no getting around it. This season is toast at 0-2 - can see maybe 2 chances to win and that is suspect.
Hard to put up points when the guys around you are committing penalty after penalty. I personally want to see more of Park and see if he can bring a spark to the offense when a game is still competitive. Who knows, maybe the running game will open up a bit with Park at QB. At this point it's worth a shot. I wonder how Lanning would look as a part-time TE. We could use some depth there since Chase Allen and Cliff Fernandez are apparently both redshirting.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Hard to put up points when the guys around you are committing penalty after penalty. I personally want to see more of Park and see if he can bring a spark to the offense when a game is still competitive. Who knows, maybe the running game will open up a bit with Park at QB. At this point it's worth a shot. I wonder how Lanning would look as a part-time TE. We could use some depth there since Chase Allen and Cliff Fernandez are apparently both redshirting.

Fullback!

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
I think it's clear that Park throws a better ball, but ISU will have zero run game with him in there. That might be our best chance to win, but he's not a threat to run. Glad I'm not coaching ISU the next week or so (minus the millions of dollars that is).

We have had zero run game with Lanning in there. Lanning has run the ball 27 times this season while our top 3 RB's have 34 total carries. Lanning is not running well....and not throwing well either.