ISU MBB Twitter

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Don't tell Gunner but Hinson was in this video

Guys he’s never going to make it to campus. I’ll only believe he’s real when he gets on the court in a regular season game. This happens all of the time to us. Like 75% of players never even get here. We are Iowa State.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Guys he’s never going to make it to campus. I’ll only believe he’s real when he gets on the court in a regular season game. This happens all of the time to us. Like 75% of players never even get here. We are Iowa State.
That video looked shopped to me.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Update #2 from the 2021 Acropolis International Basketball Tournament. In their second match, Team Puerto Rico played the host Team Greece whose head coach is Rick Pitino with Giannis' younger brother Kostas also on the team. Team Puerto Rico lead after the 3rd Q but was outscored by Greece in the 4th and lost the game. Here's George Conditt's stats.

Here's the match video.

Last edited:

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas

What I love to see is Coach Green...Guy gets after it..Every staff needs a yeller who is gonna be intense in practice and get after kids...He's it. Prohm never had that guy. TJ and Kyle seem very similar in approach which is good...Drob and JR seem way more laid back. It seems like a good bad cop/good cop combo.

Having Robert Jones is gonna pay off imo..He might not get a ton of minutes but he works really hard and is a high IQ kid apparently.

I expect Hinson to have a big year.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Update from the 2021 Acropolis International Basketball Tournament. In their second match, Team Puerto Rico played the host Team Greece whose head coach is Rick Pitino with Giannis' younger brother Kostas also on the team. Team Puerto Rico lead after the 3rd Q but was outscored by Greece in the 4th and lost the game. Here's George Conditt's stats.

Here's the match video.

What a really great experience for GC...Keep in mind that GC is going against 25-34 year old professionals...These players are really good. If GC can average around 8-9ppg and 6-7reb a game for them that is honestly a really great sign for this year.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
What a really great experience for GC...Keep in mind that GC is going against 25-34 year old professionals...These players are really good. If GC can average around 8-9ppg and 6-7reb a game for them that is honestly a really great sign for this year.
His last game was great. He had 5 steals.

Reactions: isutrevman

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Just my opinion of the facts as I perceive them.
George - senior, has not lived up to potential, good kid. Last shot. Style of play may benefit him.
Foster - has he even been released for full workouts yet? Missed a year of development. Not challenged in HS. Will be a great clone - eventually. I see him as a great 6th man, and will get lots of minutes at 4/5. Less pressure coming off an injury.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: BigCyFan and t-noah

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Update #3 from the 2021 Acropolis International Basketball Tournament. In their third and final match, Team Puerto Rico defeated Team Mexico 75-72. George Conditt remained in the starting lineup and played meaningful minutes. Next week they will play more exhibition matches to prepare for the Olympic Qualifying Tournament.

Here's the match video.

Reactions: t-noah

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I briefly read a headline somewhere (didn't click on it), something about, 'Are US athletes traitors for playing on foreign Olympic teams?'

And I thought, "Really!?" These kids want to play in the OLYMPICS! I got NO problem with that. It will be the time of their lives!

GC4 Wolf face
@george_conditt

Can’t wait to join my boys!
Raising hands

GC4 (@george_conditt) / Twitter

Reactions: isutrevman

Kurttr

Mar 19, 2006
I bet he, Grandma, & Freddie are up at the cabin playing cribbage

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Small aside, but is Boothe going to be our only walk-on?

Not that it matters too much when you've got a full 13 men otherwise.

Or were some other freshmen going to be coming in for that?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron