ISU MBB Twitter

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Can't decide if Hinson needs to get in game shape a bit more or he is just that 'thick'. Hopefully he is as strong as he looks.

I had the opposite reaction. He looks like a major conference basketball player to me. He was known as more of a perimeter guy at Ole Miss. Hopefully we can get him to mix it up a little inside.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Our George Conditt is currently with Team Puerto Rico and they have traveled to Greece to prepare for the upcoming FIBA Olympics Qualifying Tournament.

Here's the tournament details.

They have just played their first preparation match vs Team Serbia in the Acropolis International Basketball Tournament. George was one of the 5 starters and his stats look very nice.

Here are the two match videos I found.

First-half

Second-half

Last edited:

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Georges vs Iowa 3-1
Georges vs Kansas 2-6 (regular season), 2-1 (Big12 tournament)

3-1 they dropped the game in Iowa City when they some of them came out with frosted tips on their hair wasn't it? If I remember right they got rolled pretty hard.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Don't tell Gunner but Hinson was in this video

Identity confirmed ;)

BKTOU8.jpg

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Did anyone else notice how when a player went down on the floor, everyone swarmed over to help them up? Pretty cool.
Yes it's an overall great video covering a lot ground. It's good to see our MBB social media team is stepping up their work. Also check out Xavier Foster's acrobatic dive at the 4:21 mark.:p

Reactions: larrysarmy

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN
Our George Conditt is currently with Team Puerto Rico and they have traveled to Greece to prepare for the upcoming FIBA Olympics Qualifying Tournament.

Here's the tournament details.

They have just played their first preparation match with Team Serbia. George was one of the 5 starters and his stats look very nice.

Here are the two match videos I found.

First-half

Second-half

Great experience for him playing against some NBA players, and one of the best bball national teams from Europe (even though they were missing some key players).

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I think they’re having fun.

Just counting the scholarship players (and not the non-scholar, walk-ons, whoever they will be), they have a really competitive group for going 5 on 5 pretty evenly, as often as they want. I'm not sure they've had this the last couple of years. When George comes back, even better.

Bring in some outside players on occasion for scrimmages, not sure how that or if that would work, I don't think they miss the cap city league much.

Not sure how many practices with coaches they are allowed, verse non-coached scrimmages. I guess there they might miss the cap city play.

Reactions: c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Identity confirmed ;)

BKTOU8.jpg

Tallboi and thiccboi.

Yes it's an overall great video covering a lot ground. It's good to see our MBB social media team is stepping up their work. Also check out Xavier Foster's acrobatic dive at the 4:21 mark.:p

Yeah, not a lot of 7'ers out there who can do a standing flip like that.

I don't think we've ever had something like that in the history of the program.

But good to see it seems like he's healthy finally.

Reactions: t-noah

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
And the McLemore banked in three at KU. We always gave KU a hard time, but they still won more often than not.
Oh thanks for that. Not sure I want to bring that memory back fully, ha. Yes I thought there might have been one or two more wins, but still KU and we usually did give them a hard time, if they won.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron