ISU MBB Twitter

mplueg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 27, 2009
I didn't want to start another topic so I'll put this tweet here:

That’s awesome, great experience and min against quality competition. Hopefully a good spring board for him.

I’m torn on this! I do think it is a great opportunity for Conditt; however, of anyone on the team I feel he could use/needs the most time with the new staff.

larrysarmy

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
I’m torn on this! I do think it is a great opportunity for Conditt; however, of anyone on the team I feel he could use/needs the most time with the new staff.

True, though I think some good ole fashioned competition is never bad and if he has some success, can be a springboard to good summer and fall.

• Agree
Reactions: mplueg

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Hopefully he can lose some of the weight they unnaturally packed on to him over the past two years so he can get his speed and jumping back.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
J
Hinson kind of has an odd stroke - kind of short-arms it. He can shoot it at a D! level though, I'm certain.

Also, if you'd told me that those arms belong to one of Coach Campbell's guys, I'd believe you.
Just a very quick release for Hinson.

mplueg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 27, 2009
Can we just put Prohm in our past and forget he ever was here...Time for a new regime and move forward.

3 days with literally no one bring it up, but you crushed it here!:jimlad:

O....and Phrom sucks!!!