ISU MBB Twitter

CY9008

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2010
West Des Moines, IA
The response.

I loved Tyrese’s story and his year with us, but that switch of being super likable to villain flipped very quickly. Enaruna’s reply is interesting to.

Reactions: CYCLNST8

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I hope Gabe and Williams just beat Tyrese up on defense.

A few Osun stuffs at the rim would be nice, too.

Loved him last year, and would have some residual affection if he had left the conference, but going to Texas to underachieve individually and as a program for $$$ is very easy to hate.

Reactions: nwiacyclonefant

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
The response.

I loved Tyrese’s story and his year with us, but that switch of being super likable to villain flipped very quickly. Enaruna’s reply is interesting to.

I have no idea what Hunter's or Enaruna's replies mean.

Free wind for anybody?

Who's the gen?

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Boomer translations:

Tyrese Hunter: "bring it on" (he is saying "free smoke for anybody")

Tristan Enaruna: "Im upset about not getting playing time"
I understand the Hunter part now. But how do you get THAT, from Enaruna's tweet? Is he throwing shade at Gabe, or Tyrese? That's all I need to know.

NebraskaCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 3, 2009
Omaha
I understand the Hunter part now. But how do you get THAT, from Enaruna's tweet? Is he throwing shade at Gabe, or Tyrese? That's all I need to know.
I figure "Gen" was how they referred to Hunter last year, as in floor general. Enaruna was essentially saying that he knew Hunter would not let the comment go without a response.

loyalsons4evertrue

Sep 18, 2020
Listen I am gen z (older version gen z) and I have no idea what the hell Tyrese's quote retweet even means....all I know is he might get worse treatment than Jblo got last year when UT comes to Ames

Reactions: NWICY and Jake5

loyalsons4evertrue

Sep 18, 2020
for anyone wondering:

Free Smoke

A proclamation made to would-be challengers, warning that anyone who wants to receive a beatdown - literal or otherwise - merely has to step up. This typically equates to catching a fade, getting washed in some sort of challenge (basketball, freestyling, et al), and generally being embarrassed in grand fashion.

This is via Urban Dictionary

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
If Tyrese didn't think this kind of thing would happen when he suddenly LEFT and transferred in-conference, then well.....ok.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron